What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Amazing hostage roleplays

Tadeusz

Crazy Scotsman
Lifetime Donator
Donator
//so while im counting the days til lockdown is over, in my downtime I was watching someone's stream and it got me thinking. What makes for an amazing hostage situation? I already know what should make for one of high quality but want to hear about one's of amazing quality. 

So I'm looking to hear about any great experiences you may have had and want you to share those stories with me. That said I want the topic to avoid things turning sour and for everyone to exercise some maturity and a lil sense please. This will not be a topic to linger on the bad situations that many of us has faced. 

the only good one ive had was with rice krispy the bastard ran me all the way from agios stemma towards kavala. at the end shepherd had to negiotiate me out end it didnt end in a gunfight. the rest of my experience was just rebels being bored initiate straight away knocking me out then asking for 5 hunters and if cops didnt comply just call the negotiations of and starting a gunfight

Back when I was a Prob pc had a great one with altis response. Fresh RP throughout the entire encounter, made me beg for my life and engaging for all sides. Used me to negotiate a weapon cash, didn’t die and ended up driving shepherds hunter. 

Back