What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Applications

Jordan Rants

Im just wondering. i have applied for police, but i am wondering How it works? Does everyone get replied with accepted/denied or does it just get skipped if its not accepted? also how long is the cooldonw for a new app. Thanks! :)

Im just wondering. i have applied for police, but i am wondering How it works? Does everyone get replied with accepted/denied or does it just get skipped if its not accepted? also how long is the cooldonw for a new app. Thanks! :)
You'll always get sent a forum PM once it's been accepted or denied, usually they get to them within about 24 hours but seeing as everyone is heading back to School / Work / Uni etc, you may be waiting a bit longer than normal (give it 3-4 days).  The cooldown between applications for the Police is 2 weeks I believe.

Currently the recruitment team isn't very active. And since I'm on Police holiday I'm not supposed to do work. So just wait patiently.

Back