What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[APPROVED] TKC BASE ATTACK EVENT!

If you want a real challange u should plan it when AR has their training on sunday...

Police have no reason to go into the Redzone there is plenty of police work to do on the island without all out conflict, goodluck though.

Police have no reason to go into the Redzone there is plenty of police work to do on the island without all out conflict, goodluck though.
Unless of course they fancy sniping into the rebel outpost to stop all those bandits from gearing up!

Last edited by a moderator:
The reason for Police to go into the redzone would be the event that is happening there. Just a bit of fun for everyone Civ, Rebel and police.

@Wilco @Vacatio This would be a good chance to put the old UNMC gear to good use. Stop a lot of friendlyfire and confusion.

Could each member of TI and TKC get a set of UNMC AAF gear each with the high value targets e.g RAMBEAU and Ben getting UNMC berets?

An event like this doesnt happen often, might as well make it perfect. :)
Nononononononoonono, UNMC is gone!

@♥PrincessShannon♥ you can take it from here. :p

@Vacatio
 ​
chitanda_eru_by_nekolenlen0-d4yl1yb.jpg
ahahahhaha........... NO

lucky the vermin was killed. Otherwise you may have well given me the 5 mil already. 

Could this maybe changed to server 2 because there would be more people able to participate in the event the server wont be as full! 

I think don the press vet and helmet and come crashing in riding my noble steed...

The mayor mobile,

that is if im not a hobo by then. 20k a pop, blows up every time. I need that 5million.

Could this maybe changed to server 2 because there would be more people able to participate in the event the server wont be as full!
The event begins on a server restart so if your fast you won't have a problem

Guess I'll just paradrop into the base and light that fire before my corpse hits the ground.  Paradropping flares it is.

We've done it once before during the big war, now to do it again :)

Pretty sure everybody will be killing each other outside of the base as they are competitors for the prize but I imagine it will be a good firefight.

Back