What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[APPROVED] TKC BASE ATTACK EVENT!

Guess who back. Back again. Vladics back. Smell your maw.

I would LOVE to stream this as my return event thing but it would defo get sniped.

Are you taking part in the TKC base raid?

Are you rich?

Do you own a bank card?

If you answered yes to any of these questions you want my all new Armoured Bracelet!

This all new innovative design will stop at nothing to keep you safe, it also includes a 5 second countdown for you TI and TKC members.

So get your next level product today!

Terms and conditions apply, subject to availability. Prices verity from £90 to £823000. Akip Suck. Note bracelet is 100% not armoured we just stuck some cheap plastic we found in Kavala on it, 0 protection given.

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone try not to shoot eachother outside the base. All members of TI and TKC will be inside the base and we will maybe be wearing UNMC uniforms. You will need everyone you can get to get inside that base. Believe me.

Are you taking part in the TKC base raid?

Are you rich?

Do you own a bank card?

If you answered yes to any of these questions you want my all new Armoured Bracelet!

This all new innovative design will stop at nothing to keep you safe, it also includes a 5 second countdown for you TI and TKC members.

So get your next level product today!

Terms and conditions apply, subject to availability. Prices verity from £90 to £823000. Akip Suck. Note bracelet is 100% not armoured we just stuck some cheap plastic we found in Kavala on it, 0 protection given.
LPZsxaB.png

Rich Enough? (I actually only have 20 mil unfortunately.)

Everyone try not to shoot eachother outside the base. All members of TI and TKC will be inside the base and we will maybe be wearing UNMC uniforms. You will need everyone you can get to get inside that base. Believe me.
Since it's the first one to light the fire, I expect people to be shooting each other so they can get to it first and at the end of the day, it's the redzone. 

Looking forward to the event tonight, AEGIS will certainly be showing up for some fun!

Best of luck to anyone who gets involved

I must be on drugs..

Could have sworn I saw a police ghosthawk and some hunters driving about

Police Ghost Hawk

Youtube Recording.

Shalloa - Arma 3 - TKC Base Attack Event - Altisl…: https://youtu.be/BR5glOI0WzU

Pilot: Samuel Thomspon

Co-Pilot: Ross

Left Gunner: Raptor

Right Gunner: Shalloa

Special Guest: ArrogantBread

We had loads of fun and we were scared at some points.

mostly during the take off.

Have fun watching.

C580A73B19BC34399987BD826C27D05868B66219

A3348B5A15BB41805B22795045125AA0BB87EE51

E6DA55A306456372890B6B6A12A4450A40C7DBC2

Last edited by a moderator:
I will have to apologise for the police officers that were killed by myself and zyzz..

Unfortunately they were too large of a threat for us and our one member that decided not to shoot got shot. Once again, very sorry, I know their families will never forgive me  :toast:

This was such a disaster. Everyone outside the base was just killing eachother, never even got a chance to move into the base lol :p

From what I've heard I'm not sure if I'm glad or not I couldn't make it, what were the rest of you guys opinions on it?

Michael Fletcher just killed me and won his 2 Million, have fun with the rest of the event.

Back