What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

April Newsletter!

Status
Not open for further replies.
 ​

Changes to “Dispute a ban”

Prior to now, if a player had been banned before, they were permanently banned, with a chance to appeal 6 months later...
As of today (as of this post) If you have been banned more than 3 months prior, it does not mean your ban will be automatically denied. 
Going forward we’ll be looking at bans in a new way, this is due to people that made mistakes on their first day being totally removed from the community for breaking a rule a year later...

This doesn’t mean that you can now break a rule every 3 months, previous bans will be looked at, so if you’re banned for VDMing people intentionally, and do it again 3 months later, chances are you’ll be on the next ship off the island. 

So in simple, been banned before and just got banned? You don’t need to write a 400 page leaving post, but make a nice, honest, accurate unban appeal instead.
Don't forget this guys, we changed the rule we stick by for years because of you guys and your feedback.

This way we can still be strict but not penalize players for either a bad day or a slip of tongue.. no one is perfect.

Congratulations to all the new blood and looking forward to work with you guys!

Well done to all the new member of member support and welcome to the team!

I have received a few messages from people who were disappointed they didn't get in, don't get too down hearten about it as there might be future applications open and @Fetty Wapwasn't selected originally in the first member support selection. So keep your hopes up and stay positive!

@NeoSo that means if i got a final chance around 5-6 months ago, if i get banned now, i can still get unbanned?

@NeoSo that means if i got a final chance around 5-6 months ago, if i get banned now, i can still get unbanned?
That is correct but every ban takes into the consideration the story so, some people might get denied even if 3 month have passed.

Remember, have fun, take care and drive safe....... unlike Whoisdan..
giphy.gif

Poor Police driving reminds me....

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Just now, BennyBait said:

Poor Police driving reminds me....

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
10/10 Amazing skills shown there!

Well done to all the new member of member support and welcome to the team!

I have received a few messages from people who were disappointed they didn't get in, don't get too down hearten about it as there might be future applications open and @Fetty Wapwasn't selected originally in the first member support selection. So keep your hopes up and stay positive!
Like Bob said I got invited a couple days after everyone else so don't get too annoyed you didn't get in at first stay positive and you might get lucky like I did.

Glad I made support, already getting messages about the framework

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back