What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

ARMA 3 crash please help i'll like hug you or something

CaptPelvicThrust

Hello there friends and possible people who could help me with annoyances!

I like arma, never had any problems..

Until recently whenever I load the game up my fans go CRAZY! they really pick-up and after 5-10 mins of playing I will get a white/grey screen with lines going through it, then be kicked to the desktop with this message -

20yaSbE.jpg

Sorry for the large size...

I am certain my AMD Drivers are up to date... I really am confused!!

Another problem is recently I have been getting annoying ads from this site, I am not sure if it is my computer though, have scanned on Malware Bytes and all that but still have this annoying box and writing is in black on forums?? 

ZBSfPLB.jpg

thanks dudes and help really appreciated!

I have re-installed Arma 3, still no luck, I re-installed Chrome and now the pop up is gone, just this bloody driver thing -_-

pc specs + could be temperature based

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your time bro, It's just annoying how its only just started now, like all I need to do though is be on the main menu and the fans will just go crazy, let alone playing

It's just like 'wtf...' 

So annoying its been happening for the last 3-4 days. Like i'll be in-game, doing something important and have a trunk full of yum yum then ill just  get kicked, have to wait 20 mins till i get back in server due to the traffic, then spawn back in kavala and start again, so infuriating...

Im going to double check all my drivers are up to date... again ;p

around the  time the game was messing around I did change some fan controls, but I have moved back to default..

also currently all drivers are up to date!

here is the current settings on AMD Control Centre

(That Background doe)

YPYaRKu.jpg

Hmm this is weird. Have you tried reinstalling all your drivers? Don't know if you can but yea try lol

have you played any other high demand game without any problems ? And try to play the game and keep an eye on your temperatures 

Last edited by a moderator:
I played COD: AW on highest settings for like 20 mins and here is the temps, also the fans stayed the same power as when I wasn't playing...

2BZVHkm.jpg

I just loaded ARMA 3 up, here is the same report : The fans got loud, played for around 20 mins, then kicked to desktop with game 'not responding' even though I could still here people talking in Kavala...

ysWUYV1.jpg

dude, i have a very strange fix but it works... :L next time it happens press your sound speaker at the bottom then click mixer

hehe will try, thanks for all the help and pointers mate, also on crashes sometimes I only get the odd message saying 'Display Drivers have recovered, not a clue what any of it means!

Back