What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Ask Dredd (By popular demand (Tampax))

Is it true that everytime you smile a fairy dies? 
It is, however I don't smile very often, so most of the fairy population is safe until I have a baby or some shit. 

Next question. 

When it comes down to the more logical and deep questions that one needs to answer in life to truly understand the meaning of life? Which side is better.. EAST SIDE or WEST SIDE?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Just now, Saul Goodman said:

When it comes down to the more logical and deep questions that one needs to answer in life to truly understand the meaning of life? Which side is better.. EAST SIDE or WEST SIDE?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
West side is de best. 

Next question. 

If you had to break the tie on the 2016 US Presidential Election, would your choose Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton?

If you had to break the tie on the 2016 US Presidential Election, would your choose Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton?
I think I'd have to toss a coin and then flee to mother Russia. Putin would keep me safe from the aftermath. 

Next question. 

You have been given 1mil pounds. You're only allowed to keep it all to yourself, or donate it all to charity. What would you do?

What's your steam password and username?

ok here we go, lets have a quickfire round:

1. smell and not know or smell and only you can smell it

2. Be cso for a day or Be STU for a day

and finally

3. How many shades of pink are there

Last edited by a moderator:
1. What do cows drink

2. What do you put in a toaster

Oh almighty dredd whome is probably fucking thy bitches I have but one question.... 16,06,68,88,?,98 what is the (?) ?

When it comes to hobo wagons.

The hatchback or the quadbike? 

Rather deal with ten RDM'ing hobo's with rooks and 30 round 9mm mags or a full blown hobo gang screaming hands up or die as you drive past?

Back