What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Attacks in Manchester, UK - Two Minutes Silence

I feel like trolls will abuse any such mourning situation

I feel like trolls will abuse any such mourning situation
At an official server event? They can expect to be banned immediately and depending on how they've trolled, permanently. Staff will be present and overwatching everything.

We have, unfortunately held these in the past. 

Ah seeing as it an official event and staff will be present i would like to attend

i will be there you never really think this sort of thing can happen so close to home

i will be there you never really think this sort of thing can happen so close to home
Its..im just lost for words. I can only say that im thankful that everyone is coming together and holding such respect.

Last time I attended a mass server event, was after the Bataclan attacks in Paris. Shame to see that this has to take place again, my best wishes are to those who have lost loved ones and those who have witnessed the events.

I am so sad that I cannot attend, but my mind is with the people and their families who were hurt and or was killed by the horrendous attack!

Last edited by a moderator:
These attacks where yet another attempt to disrupt our freedom...Luckily, our values stick strong each and every day.

Will definitely be attending, and encouraging people to attend this event. 

d4397cb50b209474d2daff39244a9740.png

#PrayForManchester

#PrayForTheWorld

🙏THIS is why RPUK is the best community.   #PRAYFORMANCHESTER 🙏 

1483887717_15844772_1810477342557613_4841538942753650660_o.jpg

I know someone who was killed in this attack and I'd like to thank all that are attending and tadworth for organising this. My thanks go to all staff for overseeing it and all players for showing what a great community this is. 

I will not be able to attend due to irl issues myself however I wish u all he best and hope you all know that we will not be broken, this community proves the unity of the world and we will not break to the terrorists that wish to disrupt our lives and take away our freedom. 

If anyone needs someone to talk to let it be known I am always here for you and I will continue to be here for you for as long as I am able.

God bless you all x

#Pray for Manchester 🙏

I will be there to support , besides a game, besides being a player we are human beings , we are all equal, we must no fear no one ! 

My best regards to all UK people who is suffering. 

Hugs fom an old Ally 

PORTUGAL 

SSSSS.jpg

These terrorists will always be alone with their sick thoughts and will be forgotten no matter what they do although the innocent victims we remember them always.

During the two minute silence we should get everyone who attended to salute. This community is one of the best communities out there. Love all the support people are giving to manchester even those who do not live in the UK. #Pray4Manchester

Last edited by a moderator:
Back