What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Bank Of Altis

WZXv9M5.jpg

​

​

The Bank of Altis was founded in 1856 in London, United Kingdom as the Bank of London and moved its services to Altis in the summer of 2015. We are a British multi-national banking and financial services company specializing in vehicle/home insurance, loans and wealth management.

The BOA is organized into three core businesses: Personal & Corporate Banking (Gangs), Lending and Insurance Services. The bank has existed on the island since the summer of 2015 and has been extremely successful in keeping their clients anonymous and more importantly their money secure. We are now becoming a public entity and our clients whom of which are some of the richest on the island no longer want anonymity and we are now publicly available.

For personal banking the concept is very simple, you deposit your funds and your account will be opened. The initial interest rate for new customers is 2% and the funds gained from interest will be added every Monday. Corporate banking involves the same process, the only difference being if a gang/group wishes to deposit money an account will be opened in their name and their interest rate starts at 3%. Interest rates will increase on a bi-weekly basis depending on loyalty, reputation of our clients and amount deposited. 

Lending we believe has been extremely successful for people wishing to buy houses, start their own businesses and also afford some exotic vehicles they may not be able to get without help. This is an extremely important part of our business and we carefully monitor the economy to ensure interest rates are fair and sustainable.

The final core of a business is our insurance services. This is a very volatile area of investment as the island of Altis is currently very unsafe and as such these services are expensive. This is for people who wish to insure their vehicles and homes against theft. To do this you register the vehicle with us and provide proof of ownership and depending on the value of said vehicle determines the weekly payments to keep it insured. The same applies to your belongings you wish to insure in your home. Proof however must be provided of a complete loss of this item to be replaced. There is no base price for insurance premiums, they are all negotiated at the time of purchase and payments are expected on a weekly basis. 

Furthermore our most loyal and trustworthy customers are granted platinum status, this allows them access to extremely useful services however these are kept secret as currently there are only a handful of platinum members and is purely on an invite-only basis.

We personally guarantee the safety of your money, all our financial assets are overseas as crime is at an extremely high rate on the island and we deem it unsafe. We have no affiliation with any financial institutions on the island including the RBA Bank and HM Treasury as we are a private bank.

Disclaimers/Terms

Although everything will be discussed in detail with anyone wishing to use any of our services we have a few terms which must be accepted.

#1: Interest rates may fluctuate at any time.

#2: All loans must be repaid within the agreed time or they may face serious legal consequences.

#3: Any belongings wishing to be insured must have proof of ownership and in the event of a loss proof must be provided as well.

#4: Depending on the initial response to our services going public we may open shares to be purchased from the public and therefore any losses from this must be accepted.

To open an account with us please join the lobby in the Bank Of Altis channel and wait to be contacted.

xrQYc7j.png

​

​

Some of our customers include @Remix, @Brad, @Ben, @BratJaggesVlnd, @mental, @POLSKI BELG, @PaulS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Taking RP to the next level, loving the concept :)

Good luck!

As a member with a bank account in excess of 175 million I am a proud and happy member of the Bank of Altis without them I wouldn't be wearing my platinum rolex or driving around in my flashy Hatchback Sport if you want a bank that is trustworthy definitely set up a meeting.

giphy.gif

Having had two different banks deal with my money I can only say that this bank is the BEST bank I have used. Customer service 10/10 and fantastic rates.

obama-cash-money-make-it-rain.gif

I shall be opening an account tomorrow - I need my money in a safer place than the treasury which seems to be being robbed every day

I made my millions selling hats (see picture). I'm really happy that I invested my money in the BoA now I can retire in my custom offroad without a worry on my mind.

Just opened a bank account! Very happy with the service except for being interrupted by a police officer speaking.

Thanks for the great deal @Bank Of Altis I hope we can keep business flowing.

I also co-own a corner shop and would like to know what is available business wise?
Thanks.

sounds like a great idea, shame I gave away over 100 million of my fortune would have been the perfect place to keep it. Oh well back to being poor

sounds like a great idea, shame I gave away over 100 million of my fortune would have been the perfect place to keep it. Oh well back to being poor

Feel free to drop by for a talk on how to improve your financial situation

Thanks to the Bank Of Altis I can smoke weed for ever and ever and ever and ever and ever ... ooooooooooowh Yeaaaaaah!!!!

Thanks to the Bank Of Altis I can invest my money on camels!

I'll set up an account as soon as I see a member down in the channels and I can organize a meeting.

In all seriousness, you should get some house insurance with these guys, if your house was robbed they truly give the best experience for you as a customer!

I would be a customer, but seeuing as I can press the print button on the money printer at the HM Treasury at any time.  shh

Back