What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Banking System

Ryan Andersen

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
I have thought about a few ideas where the banks can be utilised alot more. One of them would be a way to open up a second account. Weather that be a savings account. This could open up doors so that the banks can look to employ staff at these banks to give a different style of RP. 

This will open doors for new jobs within the city and it will also give additional and different RP. This can also mean with employees working at the banks that large deposits or withdrawals from your account have to be done within the bank and not random atms. 

Also for people opening new businesses they can look to open business accounts etc.

I dont know what people think about it.

+1000 - I would love to make a new character who is a banker that focuses on this type of RP.

Honestly I'd love to be able to have more than one account so I could make one like the savings one

Im sure this has been suggested before, or something similar, I think the main thing that was raised was to find a way that it couldent be abused like it would need to be locked to one person otherwise you could keep making new characters and sending the money over, ofcourse you would get banned for it tho

But if it can be implemented in a way you can't abuse it 100% +1 from me

+1 I think it’s been suggested before, and businesses accounts are actually access able now via the ATM. Would be great to have the ability of making separate accounts, may be worth limiting though to say 3 maximum personal accounts per character? 

Would seem a bit silly if someone have 50 bank accounts, and I imagine a nightmare for the rare situations where staff had to check banks, either for staff reasons or courts etc… 

One of them would be a way to open up a second account.
As I stated a while back when I did the ATM changes, this is already a thing which is fully working just we haven't implemented a way to create the bank accounts due to stuff we'd need to work out internally like logging & how to properly implement it (as in like how to create accounts/if there's a fee/if there's tax/if its manual approval etc)

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe this has been mentioned loads and I am once again all for it!

I would love to have a second account that you could class as a "savings" account.

Back