What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Banned for "Mass RDM"

Denzel

I got banned for "Mass RDM".. the only person I killed was Mitch (Police Officer) who was driving around Sofia (Rebel City) which I believe he was responding to a dispatch call to do with me in which I retaliated and took him out.

On the other hand I strongly believe "Vertigo" and his gang members have cried out to you Wilco because the other day we had a bounty on his head and today's session we was chasing his Ifrit around Sofia trying to run him out of town due to "Rivalry". On other occasions Vertigo has run over members of our group and can't handle us chasing him out of town.. I also have a video of me pursuing him in which he drives to the garage and stores his vehicle whilst he is in his Ifrit resulting me in running him over when his car de-spawned (Most probably trying to get me to run him over on purpose so he can use that as proof of ban).

He also told me at the atm of Sofia that he told you he will leave the server because of us resulting in him not donating to your server, this is the reason I believe I had been banned for. The reasoning of [MASS RDM] without actually killing anybody apart from Mitch, could you explain that to me?. When I also tried to reason with him he starts calling me a bitch and making up petty insults on my mother and general immature childish stuff.

Its starting to look like all the officers who left are getting banned o_O

Its starting to look like all the officers who left are getting banned o_O
What are you implying, Pricey old bean? If you think the 'ex-officer' factor is relevant to this discussion, I think you're very, very wrong.

That ban was deserved.

You obvious dont know about NLR (New Life Rule).

On the other hand, you threatened him by saying that you would kill him every time you saw him on the server, any day until he and his gang stopped playing on the server.

I dont think anyone would agree with you, thats not RP and its not fair at all.

Not for any player on the server, new or old.

And we even told you to back off, and stop what you where doing or we would report you.

Last edited by a moderator:
1. i have nothing to do with your ban

2. i never said that i have talked to wilco, i said that i will do it because 3 days in row you have been hunting

us to kill us with your little girlfriends (names under here)

Martinez - Pablo - Jesus Madrugada

that will be sad if we need to stop playing in here because you are such dick heads

and swamp asked you yesterday how can we settle this so you leave us alone and we leave you alone 

but you did not answer that question 

we talked on ts about it and wanted to make a deal with you that your team leave our team alone that means nothing not evet rob each other and we could be at salt mine at same time but again no answer on it 

your ban is all on you and nothing to do with me

but sad you got banned 

You have not once came onto Ts and tried to sort things out neither do we hunt you, you attack us with your quads and your verbal abuse when we walk past and nobody has ever asked for a agreement to not kill each other for all i know you gang doesnt exist dont make up lies!

zGHBz are you Trevino if not the shut it i was talking to Trevino as it was that guy i wrote to yesterday but he did not answer 

and that you don't know anything about 

and we do exist so 

That ban was deserved.

You obvious dont know about NLR (New Life Rule).

On the other hand, you threatened him by saying that you would kill him every time you saw him on the server, any day until he and his gang stopped playing on the server.

I dont think anyone would agree with you, thats not RP and its not fair at all.

Not for any player on the server, new or old.

And we even told you to back off, and stop what you where doing or we would report you.
I do know about NLR, In this situation is irrelevant.

I didn't threaten Vertigo and the words "you would kill him every time you saw him on the server, any day until he and his gang stopped playing on the server." did not come out of my mouth, I simply told him "We will hunt your gang down everyday so watch your back" this is simply roleplaying, giving him prior notice of our gangs rivalry.

Vertigo also told me he was recording the whole thing, so how about he uploads the video and reveal that you are point blank bullshitting in this topic.

Lets put it simple, If you cant handle having other gangs going after you.. don't make a gang if you are not prepared to deal with other gangs.

1. i have nothing to do with your ban

2. i never said that i have talked to wilco, i said that i will do it because 3 days in row you have been hunting

us to kill us with your little girlfriends (names under here)

Martinez - Pablo - Jesus Madrugada

that will be sad if we need to stop playing in here because you are such dick heads

and swamp asked you yesterday how can we settle this so you leave us alone and we leave you alone 

but you did not answer that question 

we talked on ts about it and wanted to make a deal with you that your team leave our team alone that means nothing not evet rob each other and we could be at salt mine at same time but again no answer on it 

your ban is all on you and nothing to do with me

but sad you got banned 
Suprise Suprise, so two of us got banned without any reason at all? Even after you telling me you and your mates have reported us to Wilco, this ban has everything to do with you and your "Cry Wolf" scenario.

You told us repeatedly that you have reported us, you even sent me a text message in game saying "calling admin wilco now" so why are you denying it on here? Again seems like you a liar along with Demuth.. don't spurt out bullshit on here doesn't make you look smart. I even have video evidence of your text message which I will upload soon.

We haven't been hunting you 3 days in a row, the hunt started yesterday when we put a bounty on your head for snitching us to the cops resulting in two of us being arrested. And you decided to get SWAMP to kill you and he messaged me saying that he killed you where is my bounty? do you take me for a fool, you two are associated.

Swamp may of asked me last night how to settle this, but it was most probably broadcasted on side chat which I probably missed, if he sent me a cell phone message I would of read it and reasoned with him.

You didn't talk to me on TS, neither did you talk to any of my members.. we were all on TS3 last night till late, I didn't see you come online or even attempt to contact us.

I would be happy to resolve this if you came to us in a fashionable manner, but insulting us in-game and trying to VDM some of our members won't get you far.

i did not told him to kill me 

and he wrote to you and i wrote to you 

we are on our own teamspeak

and i got high ping only on this server so i can't join it now 

but when i can i will and then lets go to sophia and talk this through with your team

Yeah, well if or when I get unbanned we can have a meeting in-game and come up with a resolution.

but leave the guns in you backpacks cuz we don't trust anyone with guns after all this shit

** NVM if you can sort it out, its fine **

But i'm not lying, i'm just telling what i heard and saw.

And everyone has their own perspective of things.

Back