What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Banned for "Mass RDM"

Denzel if you are willing to work with others in the community and sort this out then I will unban you

Yeah I am always up for reasoning and resolutions, In which when I get unbanned I will set up a meeting with Vertigo's gang and make amends.

Name ingame- Trevino

Need a bit more than that unfortunately

Can you join any other Arma3 server and type this in chat - #beclient guid

Then please screenshot it and supply it to me or copy it and paste it to me. 

I've tried a few servers and nothing comes up by typing that into chat.

Do you need my player ID? In which I can get it from my profile?? 76561197965839635

1. i have nothing to do with your ban

2. i never said that i have talked to wilco, i said that i will do it because 3 days in row you have been hunting

us to kill us with your little girlfriends (names under here)

Martinez - Pablo - Jesus Madrugada

that will be sad if we need to stop playing in here because you are such dick heads

and swamp asked you yesterday how can we settle this so you leave us alone and we leave you alone 

but you did not answer that question 

we talked on ts about it and wanted to make a deal with you that your team leave our team alone that means nothing not evet rob each other and we could be at salt mine at same time but again no answer on it 

your ban is all on you and nothing to do with me

but sad you got banned 
that is the biggest bs i have ever heard son.... first off; i killed you becuase you got in my car and i warned you that ifyou didnt get out i would shoot to which you responded by driving off and then crashing the result being i shot you ike i said i would... also Jesus Madruga wasnt even on that day, nor that week and only came on two days after this incedent, he had never before killed you, he also never made no threat towards you or any of your "gang" members so ask yourself who the real dickhead is...

Back