What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Banned for no reason (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hastur

Banned

Your In-game name: Pepe Govender

Your Steam Profile ID: STEAM_0:0:1432380

Your GUID 69f52f32-f850-4b81-96df-d24ca5650ce1

Date & Time you was banned: Yesterday dont remember

Please copy and paste the rule you broke: NONE!

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: I was banned for no reason

Last edited by a moderator:
Well that didnt go to well then =/ we had 4 streamers ready to rekt it, hardcore RPers from DayZRP ready to play but thanks to this we couldnt, yaaay.

Adding 2 days to your appeal for spamming.
 Hasturjust wait 2 days man. The more you respond the worse you make it for yourself. The admins are already busy with the constant shit storm or forum management, responding to you just makes it more irritating. Sit back, roll a joint or stuff a pipe and chillax man. Before you know it you will be back on the streets RPing and having fun. Hang in there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ill wait, but they ruined a 4 way stream with semi popular streamers, we'were gonna promote the server like hell, but oh well.

Ill wait, but they ruined a 4 way stream with semi popular streamers, we'were gonna promote the server like hell, but oh well.
So because you're a streamer, you're better than everyone else? 

I'm a professional gamer.. Where the fuck is my medal? 

I know there's a member of the Fnatic crew playing on this community.. The REAL fnatic team...

Where is his medal? 

It's great that you stream and that you'd like to promote the server. But to be honest, that does not give you the right to make demands. 

As someone else (hurr-durr, to lazy to scroll and see) said, roll a joint or w/e you do on your spare time and chill out. 

Play League of Legends, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare or w/e.. 

Make the time fly by and you'll be unbanned in notime. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back