What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Bastard Style Bank job. Watch and learn

Not sure what you seem to find the need to keep rattling on about dan and riad keep showing old footage of random stuff. I am curious as to what any of it has to do the the video posted ?  I will tell you.. Absolutely  squat is what it has to do with it so go find another post to hijack you traitors. riad your underage to begin with  and one of the worst roleplayers  I have ever seen and Dan is not much better so check yourself  Before you start throwing mud budzzzz. You two are a hands up or die people so not sure what ur all on about  anyways 

Not sure what you seem to find the need to keep rattling on about dan and riad keep showing old footage of random stuff. I am curious as to what any of it has to do the the video posted ?  I will tell you.. Absolutely  squat is what it has to do with it so go find another post to hijack you traitors. riad your underage to begin with  and one of the worst roleplayers  I have ever seen and Dan is not much better so check yourself  Before you start throwing mud budzzzz. You two are a hands up or die people so not sure what ur all on about  anyways 
Oof those are some assumptions there,isn’t that the anger issue guy? @Dan

i mean. when multiple people hop of an ifirit bcs you tried to spike them and tells you to "not pull a gun or get shot" and then you pull a gun is a bit dumb on your end int it mate.

also @Dan your reaction time is so fcking slow mate. 

Last edited by a moderator:
@CrimzonUK So you think that RP was fine? It certainly wasn’t! 

I didn’t know we were judging combat ability as well, come red zones for once

im in redzones alot mate. never seen you there tho.

also. everytime ive seen you in a fight youve died instantly. proving you cant handle a gunfight.

you on drugs mate??????

1. im not in relic. 2. ive never rdmed so your hearing things mate.

Dan riad you guys are such trolls anger issue nope not here just tried of your kind  cold not follow rp if your life depended on it  so perhaps stick to your own heaven forbid someone actually FPS on this island. Your mouth runs pretty good to bad the rp does not back it one of us here has never been banned for various reasons doubt you could say the same. Assumptions riad really ? When you were a bastards you told us your age then and it was under Required for whitelisting  we cautioned you against trying to If about it  so you either lied to us then about your age or you are lying now. Try getting off dans coattails for a change . This was a decent rp and all you freaking wanna do is be a troll f/o you skeet’s. Like hasil said sorry were not posting the typical frag montage from a rp server.lol

Dan riad you guys are such trolls anger issue nope not here just tried of your kind  cold not follow rp if your life depended on it  so perhaps stick to your own heaven forbid someone actually FPS on this island. Your mouth runs pretty good to bad the rp does not back it one of us here has never been banned for various reasons doubt you could say the same. Assumptions riad really ? When you were a bastards you told us your age then and it was under Required for whitelisting  we cautioned you against trying to If about it  so you either lied to us then about your age or you are lying now. Try getting off dans coattails for a change . This was a decent rp and all you freaking wanna do is be a troll f/o you skeet’s. Like hasil said sorry were not posting the typical frag montage from a rp server.lol
1. I never said I was underage and for the few weeks I was in Glorious don’t think anyone asked me for my age. So stop lying perhaps. I can confirm that I am the required age.

2. Don’t think I really ever roleplayed with the bastards as all they do is initiate and shoot cause they are hobos. 

3 I honestly think my RP is decent, it’s not amazing ofc but it ain’t bad.

4. never posted a drag montage and never will.

5. yes you do have anger issues 

6. Not being banned for Poor RP doesn’t mean you never done it. We have over 20 videos of you have the shittiest RP

7. If you actually never got banned for poor RP than wow, you are really good at getting away. 

8. No shit you haven’t gotten banned for Poor RP because all u do is roach with a ghille.

9. Not hear to have a fight just stating the obvious. I can’t be asked with dealing with someone who is lying not only to himself but to me also 

10. Don’t get me wrong mate I like some of the people in Glorious. Still talk to some of them. Always talk to techno for example. Ginge and a few other. But there are times where RP isn’t provided. So how about you calm your tits alright @Shandy693

1. lee doesnt have anger issues. hes a very nice guy. 2. if youve never roleplayed with us then why are you chatting about "we have bad roleplay". infact we all like roleplaying, just the people we try roleplaying with dont roleplay back. 

So use your brain and but some constructive criticism to it  instead of just running your mouth  and once again who gives a hoot about the red zones it is a RP SERVER try coming out of the red zones for once or when you role up as a cop stop making your own rp and follow the facts presented when you arrive on scene.

@Shandy693 I don’t know who you are but rolling up on someone who already has a gun out and shouting ‘if you pull I gun I will shoot you’ then proceeding to kill them is not good roleplay. 

This crap on the forums all started because someone merely complimented your roleplay and how it was changing for the better. 

Yes I applaud your roleplay I would love to see more of it from everybody.

I myself is more than capable of providing a good roleplay situation, I of course am not always polite in doing so but that certainly doesn’t make it poor!

I could make a montage of your poor roleplay (I have never made a montage before).

To be honest the way I read your post it sounded angry, the way it was carelessly written, the long sentences and mainly because you are yet to work out what paragraphs are.

I have no idea what you are getting at by stating, “stop making up your own roleplay.” Isn’t that the whole idea of a roleplay server!

This is getting silly so I will no longer respond! 

Last edited by a moderator:
@Shandy693 I don’t know who you are but rolling up on someone who already has a gun out and shouting ‘if you pull I gun I will shoot you’ then proceeding to kill them is not good roleplay. 
so. you pulled your gun out nearly a second after they initiatied. therefore you got shot. actions have consequences mate.

This crap on the forums all started because someone merely complimented your roleplay and how it was changing for the better. 
nah mate. it started bcs you and riad came in chatting about how we dont roleplay well ( we do roleplay well. ) and about our initiations.

• Facepalm
Reactions: Dan
Guys lets not fight pls yes some people as shown could get a lesson in iniation and roleplay but thats a good thing if we learn people how to do better the server will improve and instead of robbing hobo's and killing them help them for once and learn them the ropes and how to roleplay in the best way. So we all have our ups and downs but lets not judge eachother on it and just say sorry to eachother and if there was any bad rp a report would have been made which i havent seen so no need for this on a post which meant to be nice and fun alright thx

I agree with what @Storm said. Not here to fight.

As the last point I’d like to make before I stop replying is; 

don’t accuse me of bullshit like that again and plus don’t say I only like fraggin when one of your gang members suggested a training for fragging. I’d suggest you to suggest a training for how glorious bastards can be better at RP. Thank you very much for this very interesting conversation. And again, don’t talk bullshit 🤫😊🤭

• Haha
Reactions: Dan
Wait what, how did you get that video, that’s good rp in bastards standards. Usually it’s hands up or die and than shoot if you say a word 
You'll have to understand i dont take critisism from salty ex members 

Poin tof the matter is this was opened as a display of what we like to do for fun. its evident that a few people have feelings towards us. Your hating is just reflecting negatively on you as a person and hasnt effected a single one of us otherwise. 

Back