What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Bastard Style Bank job. Watch and learn

I enjoyed the "Okay sir, I need two forms of Identification" "Oh yes, I can do that!" 
Cracked me up. 

Stay on topic to the post or dont comment at all, throwing digs at each other over matters outside this post is just not needed and will not be tolerated.However serious things aside...

Nice bank guys im glad you tried to do something different and that it payed off for you, keep it up 🙂.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice robbery but nothing will ever top @Xeulifer bank robberies, guy was there every 45 mins with the highests of RP. Aftee restart he'd spawn athira rob athira then go agios and rob agios then go back to athira when it was back of high alert and it would be like that all day everyday. Just stood in there and you see this big lanky mofo in a wetsuit you'd know instantly. 

#FreeGN 

Nice robbery but nothing will ever top @Xeulifer bank robberies, guy was there every 45 mins with the highests of RP. Aftee restart he'd spawn athira rob athira then go agios and rob agios then go back to athira when it was back of high alert and it would be like that all day everyday. Just stood in there and you see this big lanky mofo in a wetsuit you'd know instantly. 

#FreeGN 
+1

Back