What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Bring back Fleeca's and Humane Labs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuck Greenhorn

I have been loving the server a lot since I joined in July. Only the content for criminals is really limited for a long time. I think bringing back Humane Labs and fleeca banks will give something to do for the crims and cops. IMO with it comes a lot of good RP scenario's and it would give something different to do for the people who play as crim aswell as cops.\

Pro's:
More content for people who play as crim. different RP scenarios than the usual between cops and crims.

Con's:
Might be too much work for police to handle everything and dev work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would be great to have these back remember doing Fleecas in my early days of the server and shitting myself when getting chased when I had a musket, good old days

Big +1, would love to see some more variety in activities for us crims.

Agree could definitely do with more interesting things to do as crims and bring better rp

+1 Think it is nice to have other ways to break laws in RP because thats in essence what crims are somewhat supposed to do and it opens up more RP situations as im sure police could agree they are sick of us dressing up as bin men to life invader for the 90th time..

+1 both from a crim side and a police side i think it would give more things to do, however, I think there needs to a certain threshold of how many police are online in order to hit it, otherwise, not enough police can arrive and it’ll be too easy for crims to escape.

+1 both from a crim side and a police side i think it would give more things to do, however, I think there needs to a certain threshold of how many police are online in order to hit it, otherwise, not enough police can arrive and it’ll be too easy for crims to escape.
There should be a certain amount of police yes, I think this should be taken into consideration with how big the crime is. Such as you will need more police online for big bank than u will need for a fleeca or humane. Something along the lines of lower reward less risk.

+1 can’t see any cons to this. More things to do and more RP opportunities 

200.gif

Agreed, would be good to have them back in the server.

However, when they were around last time, majority of the police's time on the server was spent going to these which were purely a bait for a gunfight, some baldie that's left his hangout spot at pillbox to trigger the alarm and run out, constant hostage bank jobs. I, myself don't fancy going from bank to bank and that's the only RP that I am getting. These banks should be harder to break in, and steal the money.

These shouldn't be accessible for any random baldie that's managed to spend £500 on a switchblade at ammunation, run in, trigger the alarm and steal the money. There should be some planning that goes into these, much like the big bank.

IMO - I think there is far too many 'Fleeca Banks' scattered around the GTA V map and if these were to come back, I don't believe that all of them should be robbable.

For Humane Labs, I think it'll be great to have it back with not much downsides. I remember the Triads used to do a lot of RP banks here and would get away with it too.

Agreed, would be good to have them back in the server.

However, when they were around last time, majority of the police's time on the server was spent going to these which were purely a bait for a gunfight, some baldie that's left his hangout spot at pillbox to trigger the alarm and run out, constant hostage bank jobs. I, myself don't fancy going from bank to bank and that's the only RP that I am getting. These banks should be harder to break in, and steal the money.

These shouldn't be accessible for any random baldie that's managed to spend £500 on a switchblade at ammunation, run in, trigger the alarm and steal the money. There should be some planning that goes into these, much like the big bank.

IMO - I think there is far too many 'Fleeca Banks' scattered around the GTA V map and if these were to come back, I don't believe that all of them should be robbable.

For Humane Labs, I think it'll be great to have it back with not much downsides. I remember the Triads used to do a lot of RP banks here and would get away with it too.
I don't actually know how it used to be, because I was not in the server, but if it would only be a knife that wouldn't be much fun for either crim or cop. There should be more to it. c4/thermite. Maybe a laptop or usb and drilling. So that you won't be able to get out of the bank in like 10 minutes. Maybe there should be a limit of fleeca's that can be hit depending on the amount of police online? OR other fleeca's just close up when one is being hit? Many possibilities to this.

i would like to see more banks being robbed than the pharmacy would be nice for them to be brought back

+1 from me with some planning/set up needed seems like fun 

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back