What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Bring Back The Second Server

D0MMYD

so im really fed up of everytime i want to play on this server i cant because its constantly full

what happened to the second server we had?

please bring it back and return the server to 80 there are so many bugs and its laggy as hell.

Strongly agree! If its possible to get it back I think it'd be a great idea as I have the same problem.

It took me an hour of constantly trying to get on tonight! I finally got in then waited another 20 mins to get a civ slot.

So yes I whole heartedly agree.

I don't think its gone due to lack of players, but more due to the lack of well trained police and admins.

It went for a number of reasons.

The first being it split the user base... we had 40 on 1 server and 40 on the other

Secondly the police force, there was a massive lack of officers, in terms of admin its hard to keep 1 server well admined let alone a second one.

Now I come to the slots, I am and a number of other people are having no issues with FPS or lag with the current slots, yes there is some desync but thats down to the last arma 3 update as previously advised.

We are not ready for a second server at this point in time, there are just too many negative factors compared to good ones.

It went for a number of reasons.

The first being it split the user base... we had 40 on 1 server and 40 on the other

Secondly the police force, there was a massive lack of officers, in terms of admin its hard to keep 1 server well admined let alone a second one.

Now I come to the slots, I am and a number of other people are having no issues with FPS or lag with the current slots, yes there is some desync but thats down to the last arma 3 update as previously advised.

We are not ready for a second server at this point in time, there are just too many negative factors compared to good ones.
It's just very frustrating after donating not being able to play and having to wait in the lobby for 30+ minutes to find a spot.

But on the other hand awesome to see the server so freaking popular the last few days, like even in the morning there is a load of people compared to like 3-4 weeks ago.

;)

It all depends on what time you game and if you on early enough to get a spot at peak times.

Say we open a second server... are you going to then ask for a third server when that fills up within a day at peak times.

I honestly believe we could fill 5/6 servers at peak times.

http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/31.3.230.66:3102/ < Check the time graph, its pretty much the same daily.

I tend to stay away from peak times just to give away my slot :)

if you were to ask all of the community for a second server, well over half would agree it is a must.

ive played on this server for a while now and i love it but im finding myself playing on other servers because its impossible to get it (right now im trying to get in) this is not a peak time in the middle of a working week.

its not the simple fact of adding one more, there are alot of technical issues with it. And as wilco has said the admining will be horrendous 

there must be plenty of bright minded people to become admins, we all want to see this community grow :D

so yet again an hour and a half to get in to this server... i think its time to move to *my mom's home*

Last edited by a moderator:
There needs to be a password on the server to be honest, just like nekro said. Would ruin the fun of alot of trolls that are too lazy to search for the password.

It would also kill our new user base and stop growth.

I put a lot of hours in banning vdmers/rdmers

trolls .. I have a plan for them :) .... working on it

There needs to be a password on the server to be honest, just like nekro said. Would ruin the fun of alot of trolls that are too lazy to search for the password.
I did suggest this a while ago & although I do agree with Wilco's stance he must also recognize he also risks losing players from the existing community aswell.

I am not sure what he has planned maybe a battle Royale for banned players the winner gets to come back. ;)

I had an idea that the second server could have a password given to donators or something.

Maybe using a whitelist thing, people who join our group and write something on the chat with a background and such and why they want to join until they are aproved.

Back