What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Bring Back The Second Server

I did suggest this a while ago & although I do agree with Wilco's stance he must also recognize he also risks losing players from the existing community aswell.

I am not sure what he has planned maybe a battle Royale for banned players the winner gets to come back. ;)

I had an idea that the second server could have a password given to donators or something.
Tutorial island that takes 30 mins to complete, if you complete every task you get you can spawn in the normal areas :p .

bring up another server with mods and such on it :D with a password for people on the forums that have the mods can use, and or add military items to cops and rebels on it :D pawnee :D hehe

6 people out of a community of 2300 members is hardly the people have spoken lol

We had a second server... no one used it so we removed it as well as a number of other issues with it effecting the current server.

Last edited by a moderator:
6 people out of a community of 2300 members is hardly the people have spoken lol

We had a second server... no one used it so we removed it as well as a number of other issues with it effecting the current server.
If I recall the main issue was people were using the second one to dodge the cops since their wasn't enough on at the same time. Usually I see 16 on during peak hours if you split it 8 vs 65 is not good odds I can agree. Perhaps bulking the police force numbers could remedy this.

Seriously though the community is large here and most of us regulars have trouble getting into the server during the day honestly we count the forum goers and server regulars not the masses who flock to our high ranking and popular server,due to the sheer scale of what is only increasing. I honestly think a passworded secondary server for regulars is a good idea. It would literally only have our established community out of those large numbers. More RP,less cops raging about trolls,etc should occur as well.

Then the daily userbase will use the second server only... the first server wont populate so easily and the cops who are still massively understaffed IMO wont be able to cover 2 servers.

Then the daily userbase will use the second server only... the first server wont populate so easily and the cops who are still massively understaffed IMO wont be able to cover 2 servers.
Then it seems there needs to be more police(Yes I'm aware of selective recruitment and the 40 daily applications.) before a second server is mentioned again,which if approved will most likely be public. This sounds fine to me.

Back