What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

British Airways

@Wilco, @killerabbit

Are you guys able to detail exactly what this Whitelisted role is about?
Is it like the Taxi role? just ferrying people around?

What's the vision? I'm not 100% sure what I'd be signing up to if I did.

@Mycaelisits a roleplayed position for the best pilots, there will be flight plans etc and yes it will involve flying people from location to location offering some brilliant roleplay for all on the flight.

@killerabbitwill be happy to explain more later I am sure once we have some BA teamspeak rooms.

@Mycaelisits a roleplayed position for the best pilots, there will be flight plans etc and yes it will involve flying people from location to location offering some brilliant roleplay for all on the flight.

@killerabbitwill be happy to explain more later I am sure once we have some BA teamspeak rooms.
@WilcoAny time-frame for the applications? (I don't mean to be impatient when i say this, just wondering) :p

Also, is there any way to edit your application? 

Last edited by a moderator:
I did apply but im at work. 

Do i need a new application since im not able to fly today? ( if i get in that is)

@Wilco @killerabbit
Being an Aircraft Engineer in real life, I should automatically be designated as the BA Aircraft Engineer.

Regards

Trev

Last edited by a moderator:
An chance of a Sitrep in terms of what's going on, and when we're likely to see some activity in terms of applications and live goings on? 

Thanks for the link it's appreciated, however I have already applied; and the wife and kids are sat patiently waiting to hear if daddy can soon afford the steak, if he's been accepted on to the program? 

However I suppose my original note was broader in scope; "daddy hasn't heard yet Whats happening, or when when to expect things as Part of the wider plan" and was hoping knowing lead times and markers in the sand for dates would be good? 

Wife's  already been to Ross Bros clothing picking out her new attire; however she looks like a mouldy Tesco Chicken Wrap when she's wearing the the triple XXX plus size clothing "Helicopter jumpsuit"! 

Maybe be we should stick to beans for a while longer? 

Agan an thanks for the link, I could maybe have been a little clearer with my request. 

Regards 

Back