What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Bus service

Nazgul

Investor
Investor
Brief Summary: 

players drive busses in and around the Los Santos city and out skirts as far as paleto Bay for locals and players 

Detailed Suggestion:

so bus drivers will have to go to a bus station to get their bus which will be rent only they will also have to have a bus license to drive as a public service

they will then start the bus service it will work similar to how taxis work for locals where your given a way point to follow and you need to get to that location for the bus stop.

once you reach the bus stop your given another way point for the next stop in the service.

charge for the bus service will be automated for how long they are on the bus for (this most likely wont be how its done but is a base line of what it could be)

there can be two routes 

city bus service going to all the high populated areas and places of high interest such as:

Pill Box hospital

Mission Row Police department

Impound

some of the car dealerships

Taxi Garage 

Fuel Deport

Los Santos Airport

Vespucci

Vine Wood 

Bus terminal for transfers to out of city bus services

Out of City bus service going to major towns such as:

Prison

Grand Senora Desert

Sandy Shores

Grapeseed

Paleto Bay

Chumash

Bus Terminal for in city bus services

the bus terminal would be best placed in a location where high player levels are but wont cause obstruction to high traffic from locals and players

from this point on bits can be added like the charge for a bus ticket to a location and how much a bus driver is payed and how much of the cut of the bus fare they get all the little bits which i don't know is the best way to balance it out within the server

The Pros:

new job for players to do

new method of transportation across the map

adds to the economy 

new RP elements 

The Cons:

adds more traffic to the roads

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?

N/A

with polices ability to ban licenses this could work very well

This Is a mazza suggestion considering me and my two friends (omegalul) were about to suggest the same. It's a banging Idea. +1

This is a great idea as a job for transporting locals. However I don't see players choosing buses over the already existing taxi service as taxis are affordable, more convenient and a faster mode of transport. 

This is a great idea as a job for transporting locals. However I don't see players choosing buses over the already existing taxi service as taxis are affordable, more convenient and a faster mode of transport. 
I think you would be surprised on how many people would use it when they lose their licence or need a lift to the impound to collect their car or bike and same with taxis they aren't used often by players but are there if they are required so it’s the same for busses

Back