What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[BUSTED] Zafir 7.62 mm with 5x 7.62 mm 150Rnd Box

ahem mr eirek message me privately and I can make you a nice offer you cant refuse 😉 

Since some are still interested, I will adjust the buyout price! #MakingSomeGuysTheirDreamsComeThrough

> Highest bidder takes all tomorrow night until new Buyout comes. Then I will have no more adjustment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Never understood why place a "buyout price" if you ain't gonna follow it..

Non the less, 9.2mill

The Weapon deal is no longer valid. I do not have this weapon in my possession anymore. The officers did a great job! Clearly did not expect what was happening and they were very lucky because I was on the point of logging off at that very second. There might be a video incoming soon about this. Although I will not be offended by this, I am strong and will not surrender anymore. Special shoutout to @CI Dan B and @INS Ivhan .

The Weapon deal is no longer valid. I do not have this weapon in my possession anymore. The officers did a great job! Clearly did not expect what was happening and they were very lucky because I was on the point of logging off at that very second. There might be a video incoming soon about this. Although I will not be offended by this, I am strong and will not surrender anymore. Special shoutout to @CI Dan B and @INS Ivhan .
Would be great if you have a video 😄

Back