What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

BWSC - Hide your husbands 'cos they're robbin' 'erbody out here...

@Mr Stainless We told you not to take the dead officers weapon. And you just took it then i shot you i am not going to let you take a weapon that we need and not putting my operatives and my life in danger.

It shouldn't be the right person, it should be from everyone on this server.  BWSC you could have done a number of things. From the top of my head you could:

Take the man to the nhs to have a doctor get the keys

Take the man to a general store/market and buy some laxatives

Take the man to any building and have him use the toilet
Simsy all of these ideas would have been hilarious! If I ever meet you in-game I'm swallowing whatever I can get my hands on....wait....let me re-phrase that...

But didn't you feel the amazing RP packed into every 7.62mm bullet?
Cold, hard RP.

@Mr Stainless We told you not to take the dead officers weapon. And you just took it then i shot you i am not going to let you take a weapon that we need and not putting my operatives and my life in danger.
Have you heard of using your voice... and maybe asking him to drop it before shooting him?

Last edited by a moderator:
You never said that because you got out and when I went to the truck you locked it
Sparkles, you understand that if I didn't lock the vehicle there was nothing stopping you from skipping RP and just taking it? Or for a hobo to run over and take it from us while we were trying to RP. I locked it to try and give space for us to thresh out a conversation and RP a little.

I appreciate that man, I was just saying. There was a lot going on in the heat of the moment and you were just covering your ass, I looked like a hobo at the time and we all know what happens when hobo's get guns.

Simsy all of these ideas would have been hilarious! If I ever meet you in-game I'm swallowing whatever I can get my hands on....wait....let me re-phrase that...

Cold, hard RP.
If you meet simsy and the rest of the Marmite Miners, we can guarantee you won't have to rephrase that.

@Mycaelis We were in combat. We had an .50 cal offroad and 2 ifrits. We were fighting hard with cops and we told him not to take the weapon 2-3 times. I was covering my ass and my guys ass. You would've done the same if you see a hobo look-a-like take weapon.

If you meet simsy and the test of the Marmite Miners, we can guarantee you won't have to rephrase that.
Cutter I've already met your outfit, it was just in passing at the garage but I recall we had a nice civilized conversation. I think it was about the weather or something beautifully pleasant like that.

@Mycaelis We were in combat. We had an .50 cal offroad and 2 ifrits. We were fighting hard with cops and we told him not to take the weapon 2-3 times. I was covering my ass and my guys ass. You would've done the same if you see a hobo look-a-like take weapon.
Especially a hobo look-a-like with HEMTT keys stuck in his lower abdomen. A HEMTT which unfortunately I'll never see again.

Black Water Security Company

''We secure your money!''

popcorn_seinfeld.gif

@BlackJack no man youre not going to watch a fight because i am not going to argue with anyone. @Dekkers and i honestly dont know what this guy is on about hes trying to get on our nerves i guess :)   @Mr Stainless i am sorry about your hemmt mate but i wasnt there and nothing i can do about it

@BlackJack no man youre not going to watch a fight because i am not going to argue with anyone. @Dekkers and i honestly dont know what this guy is on about hes trying to get on our nerves i guess :)   @Mr Stainless i am sorry about your hemmt mate but i wasnt there and nothing i can do about it
Oh god... don't tell me you're taking the banter too harsh again. You're not fit for the internet to be quite honest

@Mr Stainless Come to the right guy and you can receive an amazing RP from BWSC :)
I agree with what one of the other folks mentioned on here too Ali, all of your staff should engage in a good RP experience. For Ironclaw Logistics we look for folks who RP well and who get the RP of our gang/company. Being robbed is a natural part of the whole experience of any game like this but there's no reason why those involved can't be treated with respect and actually enjoy the experience (in a strange way).

If your guys had taken me to the doctor or bought me laxatives, yes I'd still have been robbed, but it would've been freakin' hilarious and I'd have came out of it thinking 'y'know what, I'm out of pocket, but that was fun'

And at the end of the day that's partly what it's all about. 

@Dekkers i am not finding it harsh i am finding it pathetic. Banter means joy for the both sides but i am not having joy as you can see. Im not going to comment further.

@Mr Stainless We have some fresh guys. And i am trying to train everyone thank you for the feed back man :)

@Mr Stainless We have some fresh guys. And i am trying to train everyone thank you for the feed back man :)
I'd definitely invest more in your training man, especially since Sparkles isn't a fresh recruit. Perhaps Ironclaw Logistics can come and do a Human Relations Workshop for your guys, some trust exercises, we'll provide tea and coffee of course for a nominal fee.

Back