What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

BWSC - Hide your husbands 'cos they're robbin' 'erbody out here...

And they are the Black Water SECURITY Company? They're still just the Goose Cartel that robs everyone.
At least with Goose Cartel we were honest about the fact that people will get robbed. We never disguised the fact. Early GC used to roleplay with everyone but eventually it turned into a bloodthirsty money making with only basic RP type gang, this was the main reason I wanted to close it as things were not working.

AEGIS is the only true legal gang that stick to their morals on the server so far.  And there are lots of other gangs here that will roleplay even if they are only interested in robbing you. Most gangs I've come across at least try to RP but I've never had such an encounter with BWSC personally.

Last edited by a moderator:
@PR Robert Hugoson I dont understand why do you care about it. Its our own choice we voted for it and its our call we are independent to make our decisions. And you should respect it. Please dont try to make drama here. Go and take your drama to some other thread.
Let me quote some of your official gang page.

"For over 20 years we have been providing security all over the world."  By robboing them?

"The reason they gave for changing location was the fact that the crime rate is enormous in Altis. They also feel like there is a lack of good security companys in Altis, a lot of companies have tried to be successfull but they failed. Our intelligence team have stated that it is very hard to stop the crime, but we believe that we can be successfull" How do you stop the crime by robbing people?

Last edited by a moderator:
They are Bunch of Hoboes in Rebel clothing+ CoD kids looking for deathmatch, they dont brind any security what so ever,they should rename to BWRC *Black Water Robbing Company*

Everybody, calm down. Lets keep this civil. This is an adult community. Lets get back on track.

derail2.jpg

People are complaining... I dont know why so much people are bothered about our morals. Our decisions are none of your bussiness... And Zeiger you decided to close Gc? I bet you did.

Well i just spoke with sparkles about this. As seen in the video you edited the video ( cut parts ). 

Maybe you want to show everyone the entire video instead of making a entire gang look bad by editing the video?
Matthijs, trust me it wouldn't change people's opinions. All that is missing is where Sparkles says he's going to take me over to the top of the crane and push me off it because I didn't give him the keys. He then has me restrained and is walking me over to the crane when I tell him that I'll give him my keys and drive them where they want to go as I begin to realise they really aren't getting the RP. This is where it cuts to Sparkles walking me back to the truck and I am promptly executed anyway by a 'schizophrenic'.

If you think seeing more footage of them taking me to my imminent death will make people think better of them then by all means I'll upload it for you.

That's cute because I was having a nice chat until I went up to the truck and you locked it and some how you locked it when the key was gone

That's cute because I was having a nice chat until I went up to the truck and you locked it and some how you locked it when the key was gone
Often roleplay scenarios won't make 100% sense, the police will find that a lot. However sometimes people will need to do certain things (like lock the vehicle) in order to make the roleplay session work. 

The ability to roleplay to a high standard will often mean having to look past some of the small errors in the story, you'll find you will have a lot more fun roleplaying with someone rather than ignoring what the say only to steal what they got.

Had a similar experience today, I complied, was taken out and executed and told that my truck would be chopped, oh AFTER I was executed......nice roleplay....not.

Back