What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Callaghan F6 door perms broken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derek

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Steam ID: 76561198852918677

Character ID: 67437

When did this happen: 06/04/23

Summary: Callaghan F6 door perms broken

Full Description:
I logged on and every single door within luchettis that is tied to the F6 was unlocked, I assumed someone had gone in and lockpicked them all but we had no alerts from gruppe6 or anything and when I attempt to close these doors it doesn't lock them and has a pop up saying "Seems like you can not do anything with this" - I tried to reset my interactions which failed to work and after relogging and still having the issue I opened a ticket, I got another person from the F6 to try lock the doors but he received the same pop up and we are both different ranks.

Images / Video's
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/559088033811660811/1115016885931606166/image.png

someone had gone in and lockpicked them and when I attempt to close them it doesn't lock them and has a pop up saying "Seems like you can not do anything with this"
This isn't a bug, you'd be missing the item you need to repair doors.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, either we've been unable to reproduce this bug with enough detail, or its not been considered a bug.
Nevertheless, we appreciate your efforts, please do not be discouraged in submitting new bug reports going forward.​

200.gif

Thread locked & moved to Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back