What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Calling to teamspeak

Handy

Unlinked
Recently, when people have lost gunfights or died, there always seems to be a call to teamspeak. I feel that this is getting out of control, and it seems that people as soon as they get shot its "come to ts now". People need to chill out and realize that they die sometimes, I know that I've done this before and looking back it was 9/10 times for stupid things rather than rulebreaks. People just need to play for fun, and stop getting triggered. just my two pence xD

I totally agree so manytimes i been called for things that is not rulebreake and its pretty annoying and waste of time for every1.

Yeah I `ve noticed myself, and the moaning and crying about silly stuff needs to stop. Am going to start and evaluate this incidents, players that constantly moan will be dealt with accordingly from me. Its a game, you lose some and win some. Losing Rebel gear or whatever belongs with it too, suck it up and brush off the anger and continue playing the video game.

Remember, everyone is supposed to have fun with eachother and not get into eachother hair.  

Yeah, laison is used way too much. 9/10 times when I bring someone to laison is to find out something I may have missed through RP e.g. officer being initiated on without being told so it can be interpreted as RDM. But I have defiantly noticed that some people start moaning and starts of a laison with 'why did you kill me! That's RDM. I Want comp now!' Or being pulled in laison for bs reasons such as 'you metagamed as you used your map to find where I am' even though we had a darter I the air. 7/10 times in a laison to keep the talk chill is basically to tell everyone to shut up, one person from each party talk once you have been told to and if anybody else wants to talk, they may ask however some people rush into laison and 10 people are talking at once and it's ridiculous. 

A lot more people are going straight to member support before trying to resolve it without us as of late.. not that it bothers me much, just sometimes i feel that I'm not even needed ( I'll just sit there and let them talk )

Its not even just the people that have no cash, it's the well established rebel kind that have well over 10 mill, lost 300k worth of stuff and didn't even die due to foul play...

I'm glad this topic has been brought up because at the end of the day we all come on after work/school etc, to have fun and enjoy ourselves. But you can't do anything without being pulled up to Liason room and especially for the newer members of the police etc it can be quite a daunting experience to have to go up there. I think as a "Community" we all need to take a step back and when you get killed just either laugh or say something like "damn that was a good shot". Instead of messaging people "come to liason" we should say something along the lines of "Funny experience there " and just joke around more.

Thanks to the people who read it all, was quite a long post.

A clear rulebreak should be dealt with on TS no matter what.

But as he says, you win some and you lose some. 1 run of whatever will make the money back

Last edited by a moderator:
Using the infantry markers from Arma 3 is 
It's not, if you can see an infantry or vehicle marker it's because your character has seen him

Some gangs.. Not naming who, everytime something dosen't go their way, they always ask to come to teamspeak. It is so annoying. Sometimes they just make excuses up which aren't true.

Some gangs.. Not naming who, everytime something dosen't go their way, they always ask to come to teamspeak. It is so annoying. Sometimes they just make excuses up which aren't true.
i even know what you talking about :)
but yeah i have noticed it also , come ts, come ts , come ts

Back