What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Cant make smoothies

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoobH4mm3r

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Steam ID: 76561198068723525

Character ID: 53898

When did this happen: 05/03/23

Summary: Cant make smoothies

Full Description:
As in the description above. I am employed at LTD Mirror Park and one of the Jobs I have to do is make Smoothies. Police, Civs, Crims and everyone else comes to LTD Gas Mirror Park to fill up and collect items for their daily consumption. Smoothies are one of if not the biggest selling item in a 24/7 shop, I would claim. Since the update on the 2.5.2023 we haven't been able to access smoothie machines in the city.

Images / Video's

Same here we run route 11 and the only income we have TBH is smoothies. I have permission to use The Comedy club but not employed there and now we can not make them no more.

Restaurants will no doubt have only a few people on the books as well and there isn't that many restaurants to cover the demand for smoothies in the city.  The price for stuff is going to shoot through the roof now because those with restaurants will charge for the use of the machine.  Look at it this way going back to the old way , if you havent got permission to use the machine and you get caught by the owner think of the RP that could bring. I think personally this new way is controlling the server to the extreme now. shop owners cant be associated with gang related stuff now because of the COC will take the shop off them if they find out now you're taking the main income away from them. 

Since the update on the 2.5.2023 we haven't been able to access smoothie machines in the city.
After discussing this with the developer who changed this, it's intentional that only people with the manufacturing permission for the specific shop can use the machines. (It's not a bug so you can do a suggestion if you wish)

Sorry, either we've been unable to reproduce this bug with enough detail, or its not been considered a bug.
Nevertheless, we appreciate your efforts, please do not be discouraged in submitting new bug reports going forward.​

200.gif

Thread locked & moved to Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back