What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Can't post to Weazel News app upon connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotLevi

Banned
Steam ID: 76561198995381616

Character ID: 81245

When did this happen: 03/30/23

Summary: Can't post to Weazel News app upon connection.

Full Description:
You are unable to post to the Weazel News app without clocking out and then back in after connecting to the server.
I believe this is a bug as I am still clocked in as Weazel News when joining the server, however am unable to see the post button. Once I've clocked out and then clocked back in, the button reappears.

Images / Video's

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Know a lot of people that have had this issue, but never experienced it myselves. What level are you in WN? 1 or 2?

I get it every time. Dead annoying. We are both just regular staff, not producers

Never had it as a issue as lvl 3, might be a lvl1/2 issue 

I tested this after it was initially mentioned to me and it worked completely fine.

might be a lvl1/2 issue 
It wouldn't be since it uses the same code for all of the level checks.

Happens same for me too. Editor and employee of the month. 

Hello @NotLeviare you still having this issue, seeing as @1A3has been unable to reproduce it on his end?

@Duke of Sussex

Hi, sorry for the late reply! 

I've just logged on there (after logging out clocked in as Weazel News), and the button to post still is not showing until I clock out and then back in. So yes, I'm unsure about others but I am still having the issue. 

I have also had this issue with the LV1 whitelist. Seems to happen every time i log on

same issue. Its not even inconsistent. Everytime i log on i ahve to clock out and in

Thank you for your help in alerting us to this bug, now that all of the required information has been gathered, it's been logged with the development team who will look to fix this. ​

200.gif

Thread locked, awaiting development team response

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back