What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Car inventory bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ade

Unlinked
Hi all. I put this in a ticket and was asked to submit a bug report for staff. 

I have noticed, with 2 separate cars on different occasions, that my car inventory seems to drop in negative values at times. 

At the time of writing I thought it was odd and opened the ticket detailing what I had in the car. 

Typing on my phone so not able to check it but I think the cause of the issue may be repair kits. Putting them in and taking them out of the inventory often has caused the inventory value to go below zero. It has persisted through restarts also tho the negative value has changed, going as low as -10 at one stage. 

I have some kits stored since before the repair kit changes and am thinking it may be related to this in some way. 

I hope the above is clear. Any further info, please feel free to reach out.

I have some kits stored since before the repair kit changes and am thinking it may be related to this in some way.
The repair kit changes didn't change anything related to inventories, it just added 3 new items so that wouldn't be the cause.

"my car inventory seems to drop in negative values" as in what? the count at the bottom of the inventory? certain items?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah. It goes to a negative value. This allows me to put in more than should be allowed. So if -5 I can place 105 items in to the car as an example. I'm honestly not sure what items are causing this to happen but it's happened twice and it was cocaine or crack in its various states, water or repair kits or petrol and the can.

Seen this happen in the glovebox of one of my cars. Don’t remember which car nor when, just remember being confused seeing -3/10 in a glovebox

Last edited by a moderator:
image.png

Stole a car the other day, this was the glovebox with a switchblade in it. Took the switchblade out and it went to -3.

Added as #380 to the board.

charlie-day.gif

Thank you for your help in alerting us to this bug, now that all of the required information has been gathered, it's been logged with the development team who will look to fix this. ​

200.gif

Thread locked, awaiting development team response

Excellent news! This has now been fixed by the development team and will be released in a future server update.
Thanks for doing your bit to help us keep the servers bug free!​

200.gif

Locked & Moved to Solved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back