What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Car Selling App

Status
Not open for further replies.

JD_

Brief Summary

Adding in an app to the phone in which people are able to list and sell cars onto a open market for everyone to see.

Detailed Suggestion

So one of my friends brought this up the other day and I thought it would make a great suggestion for the city. Its simply and new app that would be added to everyone's phones which allows people to create listing for all types of vehicles that they looking to sell. It would include a picture of the car, the price they are looking for, If they are open to offers or not and also a contact button or have their phone number in listing to allow people to reach them if they are interested in a car. I feel like it would make a more intuitive streamlined process for listing cars and would have people input all the necessary information needed about the car so you know what your getting exactly. It could possibly contain what upgrades the car has and things like that so people don't get scammed by others claiming they are selling a maxed car that isn't and so on. Also a search feature so that you can search for a specific vehicle that you may be looking for or want to list and you want to know what price people are selling them for etc. It would also mean that Tweedle isn't just clogged full of people constantly listing they're cars which seems to be what 70-80% of tweeds are about when its meant to be a social media app.

XZ35jYA.jpg

The Pros

• Specific location to look for second hand cars
  • More intuitive and easier listing and sales of cars
  • Cleaner tweedle Feed
  • Less chance of being scammed on supposed upgraded vehicles

The Cons

• Significant Dev work

Thanks for taking the time to read my suggestion I understand that this could be quite a difficult implementation and also that the current ways of selling cars via tweedle isn't even necessarily bad or needs changing just thought that it could be quite a nice thing to have and improve the QOL.       ​

This would be amazing to bring in and would help selling cars in general and would help to sell alot of cars in the future +1

• Love
Reactions: JD_
+1 Love the idea and the design of the app there is really good

• Love
+1 Would really make the whole experience more enjoyable of buying and selling

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back