What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Changing weapon "meta" of the server

my point is you could be begging to be taken hostage it wont happen the meta changed in game in about when the blanket ban on pavalion the new meta is to get into gunfights which has beeen the case since then dont get me wrong it happend with invictia but it was very rare to happen 

Wtf is this...

go to bed

Get some sleep

Wake up

See people filling the post with unrelevant police hostage stuff. 

I red all the posts and people still failed to explain to me that if you would have higher weapons prizes for 6.5+ weapons why it would be an issue. Some people seem to understand the point what where made, but unfortunatelly most of you apparently dont, but are rather stuck to the function -> if there is better gun avaible - i MUST get it. 

Im rather interested what is keeping us at the state where we are now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wtf is this...

go to bed

Get some sleep

Wake up

See people filling the post with unrelevant police hostage stuff. 

I red all the posts and people still failed to explain to me that if you would have higher weapons prizes for 6.5+ weapons why it would be an issue. Some people seem to understand the point what where made, but unfortunatelly most of you apparently dont, but are rather stuck to the function -> if there is better gun avaible - i MUST get it. 

Im rather interested what is keeping us at the state where we are now.
People dislike the current 5.56 . They think their not powerful enough. I tend to go for Spar-16 when i have it usually over any 6.5 or even usual 7.62. If they lower price of Car-95 and or even add Spar-16 in rebel shots people would use that alot more id reckon.

I still like the idea of moving 6.5 calibre weapons over to Dodgy Daves (Advanced Weapone) and then keeping your regular assault rifles in the rebel markets and hey if that's means giving the rebels a few extra guns so be it, but with money should come reward.

I really like this. As UNMC, my default weapon is a regular SPAR-16 (5.56) and it suits me just fine. I also occasionally fly with an SMG, just because it's a nice gun in case I'm forced down and have to hole up in a building.

To use traditional MMO terminology, I would like to see:

• Common: SMGs, Handguns, standard attachments
  • Uncommon: 5.56 or equivalent rifles, DMS scopes, bi-pods
  • Rare: 6.5 or equivalent rifles
  • Very Rare: 7.62+ rifles, suppressors for 5.56 and lower
  • Ultra Rare: Long range scopes, suppressors for everything else
That's just my opinion. I like hearing gun shots in a fire fight. At the moment, they are just too quiet and unrealistic. Where's the adrenaline pumping noise?

People dislike the current 5.56 . They think their not powerful enough. I tend to go for Spar-16 when i have it usually over any 6.5 or even usual 7.62. If they lower price of Car-95 and or even add Spar-16 in rebel shots people would use that alot more id reckon.
Why the weapons are un-effective its because most people use heavy rigs currently. If you would be going out with lvl 1 or lvl 2 vests 5.56 is actually a 1-2 shot weapon. Making more prizerange differences to vests also would be a valid point as it would add more utility.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm talking usage with lethal ammunition, the fact that some people abuse rubber bullets (1 shot as you say)
I know they shouldn't but I literaly had a gunfight yesterday where I could see a cop reloading in third person so I peaked him and shot at him and got rubbered and he ran over and said 'Good job I just loaded rubbers.'

Back