What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Chilling to music flying my MH-9

Was this on a live server? If so I say no cars anywhere

On 12/05/2016 at 1:56 PM, Rob Ust said:

Then things like this happen. 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I remember watching one blow up on the landing pad in kavala because the landing gear wasn't down :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting BA are not allowed to do weed looks like I have some investigating to do.

Really? They do it ALL THE TIME.
If they are seen at weed please contact me with screenshot or something and I'll take whatever action is needed, The BA manual say's BA are not allowed to do weed ends for the RP reason we could smell the weed even when packed into crates.

Other drugs within RP we can do as long as we are not told what we are carrying, but if someone says take me to cocaine processor we cant do that... but the grid ref is fine.

If they are seen at weed please contact me with screenshot or something and I'll take whatever action is needed, The BA manual say's BA are not allowed to do weed ends for the RP reason we could smell the weed even when packed into crates.

Other drugs within RP we can do as long as we are not told what we are carrying, but if someone says take me to cocaine processor we cant do that... but the grid ref is fine.
Interesting. I feel like BA shouldn't be allowed to do illegal things because they should have to check their cargo. In real life airlines must check their cargo for bombs, weapons, ect. I feel like certain people, even groups of people use BA to do drugs or illegal things just because it's a free huron and they don't care if they get scrapped.

Well this topic has gone off what it was about so I not going to comment on here but if you want to talk on gen chat will be welcome to, just so we not highjacking (no pun intended ) this thread.

Well this topic has gone off what it was about so I not going to comment on here but if you want to talk on gen chat will be welcome to, just so we not highjacking (no pun intended ) this thread.
thanks lel

Back