What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Chilling to music flying my MH-9

The amount of times this took to get right,

TAKE #215

Last edited by a moderator:
i can fly like this its kind of easy, if anyone wants to learn i can teach you ;)

Can you teach Eclipse how to fly a Hellcat please? 
1f602.png
Why how many times has he crashed?!

LOOOOOL

you just have to land really softly and on all of the skids, all of the weight has to be even or it will blow up, the flight model is bugged so its like a paper heli atm

Yea, he knows how to fly (kinda). It's just when trying to show off to about 7 AR guys at NPAS it doesn't work out so good xD

Yea, he knows how to fly (kinda). It's just when trying to show off to about 7 AR guys at NPAS it doesn't work out so good xD
Lol i used to be in NPAS and never had any crashes on report with over 100 flight hours (Oh and i was a CFI)

I know @Ambers is trying to get through one of those towers with the holes in near the air field

You make it out to everyone that u cant fly lol

I know @Ambers is trying to get through one of those towers with the holes in near the air field
Yeah I did it ONCE and will.not do it again it's luck not skill lol 

GREAT flying! 

I'd love to be able to fly like that. I did get quite good at crashing though, here's a clip of me stacking a hellcat a couple years back someone took lol

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Back