What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Chop Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
highlighted the issue where it makes UNMC essentially sons of the scrap yard because they can VERY easily scrap anyone's trucks. Maybe a criteria must be met before UNMC scrap a truck?(I am not on about making UNMC full of restrictions) however the thought of a true REBEL group having complete and unchallenged control of the scrap yards isn't appealing if they can very easily use it.
Well we do have restrictions.

No vehicle will ever be scrapped by the UNMC unless it is used against us. If you drive around our land and try to jump the border it will NOT be scrapped. If you drive around our land, decamp on one of our guys and try to kill them, it WILL be scrapped.

Trust me, the policy was exactly the same when the scrap dealer was in Agios, i've driven many an attackers hatch sport to the scrapper when they deserved it.

The UNMC is about roleplay, if it is justified in roleplay to scrap their vehicle (say for example someone has had to be killed and hastily buried in a shallow grave, thus the car is evidence to be disposed of) then we will scrap it.

Otherwise it doesn't get used.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe have another one near Kavala PD or somthing
this i agree with as at least with the police keeping an eye over the scrap yard people would still have to work for there scrap lol, although i still prefer the unmc to have full control over it as its the only thing we do have to do lol

I hadn't even noticed that chops shops were reimplemented (serves me right for poor activity!) 

I think, judging by how it used to be used and the points I've read above the chop shops are in a good location, however I was thinking there could be one RIGHT next to a police station (within 1km) to make it MUCH harder to scrap.

This isbased on the fact it makes people go to the UNMC areas, seeing as they don't have an awful lot up there and will involve more than the old cycle of scrapping (steal>drive>scrap) now it's steal>drive>role play>scrap which only sounds more appealing.

@Fallenhighlighted the issue where it makes UNMC essentially sons of the scrap yard because they can VERY easily scrap anyone's trucks. Maybe a criteria must be met before UNMC scrap a truck?(I am not on about making UNMC full of restrictions) however the thought of a true REBEL group having complete and unchallenged control of the scrap yards isn't appealing if they can very easily use it.
to be honset the unmc very rarely scrap a vehicle , what we normaly do is round up all the confiscated vehicles over the course of a restart put them in a field and make a very big fireworks display, as ive explained before in rp if a vehicle is blown up its still just as gone as if it was scrapped 

I dont think it is gonna help having a Chop shop near the police station, keep in mind that it only takes a second to scrap a car and then they are gone.
And Dont think that police will check it that often to tho... that is just my opinion 

Well we do have restrictions.

No vehicle will ever be scrapped by the UNMC unless it is used against us. If you drive around our land and try to jump the border it will NOT be scrapped. If you drive around our land, decamp on one of our guys and try to kill them, it WILL be scrapped.

Trust me, the policy was exactly the same when the scrap dealer was in Agios, i've driven many an attackers hatch sport to the scrapper when they deserved it.

The UNMC is about roleplay, if it is justified in roleplay to scrap their vehicle (say for example someone has had to be killed and hastily buried in a shallow grave, thus the car is evidence to be disposed of) then we will scrap it.

Otherwise it doesn't get used.
My hemmit box truck was stolen by UNMC in Agious by 2 guys in a hatchback sport and drove to the compound then 20 minutes later scrapped. I even went to the compound unarmed and try to rp my truck back but nobody would speak with my naked ass :)

My hemmit box truck was stolen by UNMC in Agious by 2 guys in a hatchback sport and drove to the compound then 20 minutes later scrapped. I even went to the compound unarmed and try to rp my truck back but nobody would speak with my naked ass :)
i somehow doubt 2 unmc soilders in a hatchback would steal a hemtt box for no reason , we have strict rules in place that no innocent civilians are to be robbed killed or taken hostage unless there is a very good reason and this is a rule we enforce very strictly , so unless you wish to elaborate on this story i suggest you be careful what you accuse us of

I've had my vehicles scrapped by UNMC for simply trying to evade them. I think there should be another chop shop for people not in UNMC land so they don't have to interact with them if they don't want to. 

Having one far away is a good idea though

I've had my vehicles scrapped by UNMC for simply trying to evade them. I think there should be another chop shop for people not in UNMC land so they don't have to interact with them if they don't want to. 

Having one far away is a good idea though
you had your vehicles scrapped by unmc for being caught red handed robbing unmc houses so at least tell the truth lol 

you had your vehicles scrapped by unmc for being caught red handed robbing unmc houses so at least tell the truth lol 
I was never caught robbing houses actually. Only ever caught in UNMC land. You had no idea I was robbing houses except from seeing it in side. 

I was never caught robbing houses actually. Only ever caught in UNMC land. You had no idea I was robbing houses except from seeing it in side. 
lol not gonna argue with you here but for the record you were caught red handed by our air division please dont insinuate that we were metagamming as that is a very serious accusiation and as you have already been called out for trying to cause trouble for the unmc without any proper evidence i suggest you tread very carefully as im very close to making an issue out of your bullshit

Lincoln, as we have told you already, we have begun to patrol our lands more often now since the recent spree of break ins to unmc land property. 

Every single time we have had an engagement with you, you have been caught, or broke one of our laws. Don't go throwing around about rule breaks just because you are consistently getting caught and punished. 

lol not gonna argue with you here but for the record you were caught red handed by our air division please dont insinuate that we were metagamming as that is a very serious accusiation and as you have already been called out for trying to cause trouble for the unmc without any proper evidence i suggest you tread very carefully as im very close to making an issue out of your bullshit
You think what you want Blaze, to be honest your accusation of me "baiting" is highly entertaining to me, the fact you didn't look at my evidence and consider my side shows you are not worthy of being a lead of a white listed faction. Also, do not threaten me Blaze, you know where that will end up. Threats of such sorts result in bans. 

You are causing more drama here when all I said was there should be a chop shop out of UNMC land also. Grow up

You think what you want Blaze, to be honest your accusation of me "baiting" is highly entertaining to me, the fact you didn't look at my evidence and consider my side shows you are not worthy of being a lead of a white listed faction. Also, do not threaten me Blaze, you know where that will end up. Threats of such sorts result in bans. 

You are causing more drama here when all I said was there should be a chop shop out of UNMC land also. Grow up
lol think what you want i think every single member of the unmc past and present would disagree with your opinion of me not being worthy of leading a white listed faction , ive put more time into the unmc than you have hours in this community and the  management team also believe that i have that ability or they wouldnt have choosen me so it annoys me when nobodys like yourself who most of the community have never heard of say these things .

i issued no threats i simply stated i would take it futher if these accusations continued , anyway why does this thread bother you , didnt you ask for your accounts to be closed or are you another of these drama queens who just go looking for attention, I will say no more on this matter

lol think what you want i think every single member of the unmc past and present would disagree with your opinion of me not being worthy of leading a white listed faction , ive put more time into the unmc than you have hours in this community and the  management team also believe that i have that ability or they wouldnt have choosen me so it annoys me when nobodys like yourself who most of the community have never heard of say these things .

i issued no threats i simply stated i would take it futher if these accusations continued , anyway why does this thread bother you , didnt you ask for your accounts to be closed or you another of these drama queens who just go looking for attention, I will say no more on this matter
Plenty of people know me Blaze, get off your high horse. 

Also no I requested my game account to be perm banned, not forums or TeamSpeak. Just because I do not want to ply games anymore does not mean I do not care about this community. You're the biggest trouble maker I've met on here Blaze. You of all people should know "It's not a threat but I will take it further" is indeed a threat. You do what you need to do, because I am sick of your childish and abusive behaviour. 

You're causing  drama over me simply saying I think it is a good idea to have a chop shop elsewhere.. Seriously dude, the salt train should have ended a few days ago.

ok after some people saw fit to derail this thread due to personal vendettas against the unmc i ask that this thread be locked and maybe we could a have a public poll to decide how people feel about the islands chop shops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back