What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Clams/Pearls

Well we go around and check the entire map, the chance of us spottin you is almost 100%.

so i would say stop complaining join a gang so you have people to help.

i have heard that the Armada are not invite only anymore and are quite easy to get in.

hig gang and decently funded, try apply for them"
he is in TBB

How do you guys go from a simple forum post about clams to talking about who camped pearls?!

See it in the eyes of tbb for a second. There is about 5 of us at a time and about 25 ld/sos/T last night which makes a 1:5 ratio. And we quite often get killed 0.1111 seconds after some one says put your hands up or we will open fire behind a wall. We can frag but don't have the numbers that you do so of course you are gonna rob us the majority of the time.

See it in the eyes of tbb for a second. There is about 5 of us at a time and about 25 ld/sos/T last night which makes a 1:5 ratio. And we quite often get killed 0.1111 seconds after some one says put your hands up or we will open fire behind a wall. We can frag but don't have the numbers that you do so of course you are gonna rob us the majority of the time.
1. we are not allies with sos 

2. there was 8 of us at the time

3. as i remember right tbb used to be allied with IB /SOS/ 1Rb which at some point you guys were running around with 40-50 man and still get dumped on.

4. you dont have to retaliate if you know you are outnumbered why not give up? and roleplay with us and maybe we will let you got with 10% of your cargo.

5. dont say that 0.1111 seconds buddy, we initiated and all you said was i have friends and started shooting.

Last edited by a moderator:
1.You may not be allies with SOS but go around with them alot of the time

2. Jaton said there was 25 people on in total from LD/SOS/T

3. When we had a big alliance you cried and complained about RDM when you ran into a gunfight intending to kill people but got fragged 

4. Your initiations are hobo initiations as i went to an admin today about you guys , in which they said your initiations are horrible .

SOS aren't in the LD and trident alliance what are you chattting

1.You may not be allies with SOS but go around with them alot of the time

2. Jaton said there was 25 people on in total from LD/SOS/T

3. When we had a big alliance you cried and complained about RDM when you ran into a gunfight intending to kill people but got fragged 

4. Your initiations are hobo initiations as i went to an admin today about you guys , in which they said your initiations are horrible .
After all those accusation... And still coming to my forum dm and ask me for alliance... Bit hypocritical don't you think? Anyways.

yes we are currently allied with trident, but trident only.

what was your good old alliance again? 

TBB,1RB, IB, SOS, Armada nowadays.

dont get me started, however let's not bother other people and have a lovely chat in ts? 

giphy.gif

After all those accusation... And still coming to my forum dm and ask me for alliance... Bit hypocritical don't you think? Anyways.

yes we are currently allied with trident, but trident only.

what was your good old alliance again? 

TBB,1RB, IB, SOS, Armada nowadays.

dont get me started, however let's not bother other people and have a lovely chat in ts? 
it was me in your DM.s. but it wasnt me who said that. that was me personally wondering if an alliance is a possibility. as a pvt i do not respresent TBB only harris does. @killersky cmon

Back