What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Community Managers

Status
Not open for further replies.
crap not old enough! Screw it, Tossing my hat in for grins and giggles.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck to everyone.

Let's get the best managers!

For anyone sitting on the fence about applying - being a Community Manager isn't an easy job to be good at, but it's rewarding when you get it right :).

Been a Community Manager for a video games company for two years, and a video games journalism site for a year or two before that.
I know right! I was community manager for another community for a few years, it is hard work but a really interested job to do.

That's a shame, however @DainMK, I urge you to apply! 
HA! Community Rep nearly killed me, Community Manager sure as heck would finish the job. No, I found the role that works best for me thank you. 

But good luck to whoever applies! Seriously.. Good luck ?

@WilcoI absolutely love this idea! I am so excited for any great people who take this opportunity. All though I myself am too young, I am so thrilled to know that soon we will have people that are designated for us to relaly our ideas too! As such a big community in your hands, and managements time being taken up by either improving RPUK or doing real life jobs, I think you have done the right thing! Thank you to whoever came up with this idea, and thank you for implementing it Wilco.

Anyone who applies has my full support, and I look forward to seeing the new faces of the UK's and Europe's Greatest role-play community!

Does it count if you're 36 in-game 

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck to everyone! This sounds like a very demanding role for someone and I look forward to seeing who those people are. I really do love to see this community grow and this is an opportunity for said thing to happen. With the changes coming to this community being spoken about atm, this position could pose a pivotal change for the better!

Do your best! 

Randomized

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back