What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - a d a m

Status
Not open for further replies.

a d a m

1. In-game Name: [NATO] Josh.
  2. Steam ID: 76561198170024103
  3. Date this happened: 11/06/19
  4. The Server this happened on.: Server 1
  5. Please provide full detail and evidence: I put my MK1 suppressed inside my hatchback within the hospital greenzone, i go to buy a bloodbag and when i get back the hatchback is gone along with the gun.
  6. Link to any evidence:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmKM6q28iP0&feature=youtu.be
  7. Lost items and total value of compensation.: mk1 300k
    7.62 suppressor - paid 1 mill from auction house
  8. Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

You definitely locked the car yet no one can be heard lock picking it. Do you have footage to spool back through and see if jt was lock picked elsewhere? I highly doubt with the hospital being so busy in the middle of kavala that no one saw or said anything about it being stolen.

You definitely locked the car yet no one can be heard lock picking it. Do you have footage to spool back through and see if jt was lock picked elsewhere? I highly doubt with the hospital being so busy in the middle of kavala that no one saw or said anything about it being stolen.
all i have is 1 min prior where im just sat outside the hostpital, we had that car for ages and nobody would have been able to lockpick it with one of us in or around it the entire time

Sorry, you mentioned "we had that car for ages" is this your own personal car or did you steal it from someone originally? 

Were you able to track the vehicle down after it was gone? 

I am going to decline this compensation request. I simply cannot see enough of the incident in question. Through further investigations it appears as though the vehicle was later stored. I have discussed this with other members of the staff team only to reach the same conclusion. 

• Haha
Reactions: Ji
Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back