What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - adamk68

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamk68

1. In-game Name: A1 adamk
  2. Steam ID: 76561198138381514
  3. Date this happened: 25/08/19
  4. The Server this happened on.: Server 1
  5. Please provide full detail and evidence: Lost 12 Million Due to the Roll back would be appreciative if there is Any Chance it will show on the logs as I have to Evidence of this and 12 million is a lot of money...
  6. Link to any evidence:
    https://www.NO.EVIDENCE.co.uk
  7. Lost items and total value of compensation.: 12 Million
  8. Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Hello @adamk68 firstly, I would like to apologise for the unusual wait. Now let's attempt to get this sorted. I need you to think back and please elaborate more on how you you lost this money. Did you make any big purchases before the rollback? 

Hello @adamk68 firstly, I would like to apologise for the unusual wait. Now let's attempt to get this sorted. I need you to think back and please elaborate more on how you you lost this money. Did you make any big purchases before the rollback? 
No worry's I made the money and noticed after the server got restarted and got told it had been set back that's when I noticed, I didn't spend any money as I just made the money that day

Thank you for your patience in this matter. Through further talks and information I have gathered, I am happy to compensate you for the full amount

Your compensation request has been approved however your money is currently being transferred to your bank account.

To speed up this process make sure you are not in game currently and make sure to respond to the member of staff if they are awaiting your response.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back