What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - adamk68

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamk68

1. In-game Name: A1 adamk
  2. Steam ID: 76561198138381514
  3. Date this happened: 09/15/19
  4. The Server this happened on.: Server 1
  5. Please provide full detail and evidence: Stolen Police Hunter and waited after restart and is still not there. been told its a bug and has happened to me before.
  6. Link to any evidence:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uR0HdNdxSLk&feature=youtu.be
  7. Lost items and total value of compensation.: 1+ beautiful Police Hunter
  8. Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Hey @adamk68, could you up load a slightly longer video please? Also, can you provide me with the time and date that it was stolen on?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey @adamk68, we have investigated into this matter further and have managed to recover the vehicle under the registration plate [SIZE=13.6px]AJ69 NCS[/SIZE]

As we have managed to recover the vehicle and return it to your garage, i will now close this compensation request. should you have any further issues please dont hesitate to contact us and we shall sort it out for you 🙂

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back