What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Alex Bear

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex11

Most AR reinvites
  1. In-game Name: Alex Bear
  2. Steam ID: 76561198167892582
  3. Date this happened: 10/07/19
  4. The Server this happened on.: Server 1
  5. Please provide full detail and evidence: I was at advanced rebel buying gear when I heard a rustling sound outside so I made sure no one was pick locking my helicopter by running to the window but as I ran to look through the window I slid into the corner where I began to float. I tried to vault out of the corner as typically you die when floating, which ended up happening. My character model fell through the wall and hovered on the roof so I couldn't be revived from inside without risk of the same happening again. ( sorry about lack of audio in the footage, for some reason it only picked up my speaker outputs which was at the time nothing )
  6. Link to any evidence:
    https://youtu.be/2RoGHSIj71E
  7. Lost items and total value of compensation.: SPAR-17 - £250,000
    DMS - £100,000
    6x 7.62mm 20Rnd Mag - £30,000 ( 1 was loaded in the SPAR )
    ARID full ghillie ( NATO ) - £200,000

Total - £580,000
  8. Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Hi @Alex Bear

To proceed further with this comp request I need a full video from when you initially get downed to when you fully bleed out. This is to ensure that the medics didn't come and revive your or a friend didn't come and pick up your gear.

Thanks

Hello there,  @George-Harris 

My shadow play stopped recording after the video ends as I ran out of SSD space ( got space now 😄 ). At the time there were no medics online ( in the video it briefly says bottom right ) and the friend I was with couldn't even get to me as I fell through the wall onto the roof. He couldn't interact with me ( he had a stretcher ) without walking into the place that killed me. 

Hello @Alex Bear, unfortunately we are still compelled to see the event in full which as stated in the compensation guide include; 

"EVIDENCE RULES / GUIDELINES

In the event of compensation request due to death, 'in addition' to the above guidelines, we require an unedited, uncut video that shows the following:

1. Short lead up to the incident.
  2. The incident itself.
  3. The death.
  4. Bleeding out to death and re-spawning or server kick (Demonstrates no revive or friend picking up weapons etc)
  5. Y, player or vehicle inventory contents (if claiming)."
If you are unable to provide us with an unedited video of the incident in full, which includes you bleeding out to death and re-spawning then we will be forced to decline this request.

Hello @Tadeusz

Unfortunately, due to the way my recording software works I don't have footage of me bleeding out. So I withdraw this request and apologise for any time I may have wasted.

Have a nice day

Hi Alex,

Thank you for taking the time to put in this request however it will be denied due to lack of evidence. Now that you have your recording software set up properly now in future you should be able to get comp for situations like these again.

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back