What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Andreid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andreid

1. In-game Name: Andrei Tendoi
  2. Steam ID: 76561198941391869
  3. Date this happened: 09/22/19
  4. The Server this happened on.: Server 1
  5. Please provide full detail and evidence: So, I lockpicked a HEMMT at the poseidon weed processor and filled my Blackfish and I went to the dealer. I sold everything and switched to autopilot to be sure I don't crash because I wanted to store my Blackfish and take a HB to go to the lockpicked HEMMT to sell the remaining weed, but the autopilot crashed, and no NHS was coming so I respawned. I had 2.2 mil in my hands (when I had 1.6mil I opened my inventory as you can see in the video). The thing happened at the end of the video (~last 10 minutes, and I hadn't any video cutter in my PC).
  6. Link to any evidence:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5j7SScU1tc&feature=youtu.be
  7. Lost items and total value of compensation.: 2.2 mil.
  8. Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

I uploaded a shorter video, cause the other is only 360p at this time, and it will take much longer to process. 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hello, @Andreid after much deliberation and discussing with others I have elected to deny this request. Put simply I believe this to fall under user error as it was in my belief easily avoidable. The autoland "feature" has never been a faultless system. You can see just before impact it doesn't shake nor suddenly drop or even veer off course and bug out in anyway. It steadily "attempts" to land. However I think all planes in Arma use a "thrust" system and I reckon that in this case it just simply chose a thrust that was insufficient for the job required. It is also in my thoughts that the auto land feature doesn't sense what immediately is in close proximity to the craft. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back