What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Barry C - GTA RP

Barry C

Donator
Donator

Character Name: Barry Clevedon
Character ID: 958520
Steam ID: 76561199070893901
Game: GTA RP
Date: Apr 3, 2024
Please Provide Full Details: I died and went to pillbox, after checking in it listed my items on the bottom right of my screen including a SNS Pistol that showed up on my screen with my other items. When i came out of the bed i went over to the desk and everything was there except my SNS pistol. I then proceeded to clip this and unfortunately my clip was around 30 seconds short and missed this. Regardless, i have put this compensation up as advised by Dano in OOC chat as there may be a possibility of it being in the logs.
Link(s) To Any Evidence:
Lost Items & Total Value Of Compensation SNS Pistol

I died and went to pillbox, after checking in it listed my items on the bottom right of my screen including a SNS Pistol that showed up on my screen with my other items. When i came out of the bed i went over to the desk and everything was there except my SNS pistol.
I'm not sure why you were told this is a bug since it's not, there's a low chance of hospital workers stealing things from you.

I'm not sure why you were told this is a bug since it's not, there's a low chance of hospital workers stealing things from you.
I know this is a feature in the server, however the item does not usually pop up on the bottom right of your screen if you have lost the item from what I remember. This is the reasoning why I was told to put a request in by staff.

All items that are taken out of your inventory (whether they are stolen or not) always show in the bottom right item list.

All items that are taken out of your inventory (whether they are stolen or not) always show in the bottom right item list.
No worries mate, didn't think this was the case. Feel free to close.

Thank you for taking time to submit this request.

Unfortunately as stated above by 1A3, this is not a bug.
So this request, will be DECLINED.

Back