What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - BobLeeSwagger1420 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobLeeSwagger1420

Unlinked

Character Name: James Hunt
Character ID: 101186
Steam ID: 76561198061940399
Game: GTA RP
Date: Apr 18, 2024
Please Provide Full Details: I have been throughout the day today and yesterday using crates from the back of my packer which at the time was parked at G6 Parking. I used my bike to run a crate back and forth one by one to the smeltery. At the time of parking my packer at G6 yesterday I had 16 crates inside. I have then looked once I finished my smelting that a crate has gone missing. I noticed this when I attended my container to unload the goods. Now I know it cannot have been stolen as I have been backwards and forwards with one crate at a time, parking my truck up after each time, absolutely no one was present at my container to steal a crate.
I have been using the shift key to swap the crates rather than dragging them. I have checked all my other vehicles and with the colleagues I work with on the server and still the crate cannot be located, leading me to know it has disappeared. I unfortunately do not have footage of the disappearance as it would have been impossible to predict without recording a whole 48hours worth of footage on the expectance it would happen.
I can get a photo of the amount of crates currently in my packer. I also have a text from a friend on the server who lent me five crates which I can show (it is one of his crates going missing)

Hope you can help,

Many thanks
Link(s) To Any Evidence:
Lost Items & Total Value Of Compensation £55000
: Yes

Now I know it cannot have been stolen as I have been backwards and forwards with one crate at a time, parking my truck up after each time, absolutely no one was present at my container to steal a crate.
I have checked all my other vehicles and with the colleagues I work with on the server and still the crate cannot be located, leading me to know it has disappeared.
Afternoon, the container has NOT disappeared. Ofc I can't tell you where it is/who has it since you'll need to work that out in RP.

Last edited:
Good afternoon @BobLeeSwagger1420 !

As confirmed by @1A3 , this is still within game and you'll need to search for it within RP ;).
Given the above, this compensation request will be declined and nothing has been lost.

DECLINED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back