What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Brandon Pigeon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandon Pigeon

1. In-game Name: INS BrandonPigeon [8661]
  2. Steam ID: 76561198147172277
  3. Date this happened: 17/07/19
  4. The Server this happened on.: Server 1
  5. Please provide full detail and evidence: It started off with me going to upgrade one of my sports hatchbacks and when I returned and put in the garage I realised my garage was full of cars... I Messaged Kempi Anderson asking If I could get a garage wipe he told me it was Managment+ I am requesting to get my Police Garage a wipe so I can upgrade cars that I need aka Hunter and Sport hatchbacks. At the moment I cannot do that even after crushing multiple of my cars in my garage the SUV's keep returning and my garage is full once more...
  6. Link to any evidence:
    https://youtu.be/7MVWWfqQlkE
  7. Lost items and total value of compensation.: No lost value as It is all for free just requesting a garage wipe.
  8. Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Hello, @Brandon Pigeon unfortunately as your issue does fall within the guidelines of compensation requests I will therefore, be declining this request. I would recommend that you use the questions and answers section to best find where it is your issue needs to go in order to be resolved. 

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back