What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Bxnk - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bxnk

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Donator
Compensation Request

In-game Name: Jimmy Reece

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198847559827

Character ID: 92483

The date when this happened: 02/21/24

The time when this happened: Roughly 7pm GMT

Please provide full detail and evidence: I thought I was buying a local bike from the motorcycle shop in paleto, turns out it was an import ( the salesman did not know it was an import. Simple mistake ) When i thought i paid for the bike I began to purchase upgrades for the bike which amounted to roughly 150k. When I wanted to log off I was unable to park up the bike and I was unable to see the vehicle in my carfinderz app.

The last ticket closed just as i got the evidence.

Many thanks

Link to any evidence:

https://youtu.be/RFLV1rDsYRs
Lost items and total value of compensation: roughly 150k on upgrades

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Last edited by a moderator:
Photo from the sales sheet as well as Mark confirming he thought he had sold it
TQms5x4.png

I thought I was buying a local bike from the motorcycle shop in paleto, turns out it was an import ( the salesman did not know it was an import. Simple mistake ) When i thought i paid for the bike I began to purchase upgrades for the bike which amounted to roughly 150k. When I wanted to log off I was unable to park up the bike and I was unable to see the vehicle in my carfinderz app.
This is blatant user error as you would've known that it wasn't sold as you had no popup/notification that it was transferred successfully.

No worries you're more than welcome to close this comp request.

Thank you for taking your time to go through it. Have a good day!

Greetings,

With what 1A3 said, from the video provided it was shown that the vehicle was not transferred as it was a local, and as such it does fall under user error.

Unfortunately we do not compensate for user error and as such I will have to DENY this compensation request. 

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back