What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool

TankMeister
  1. In-game Name: OG cool
  2. Steam ID: 76561198024019524
  3. Date this happened: 09/29/19
  4. The Server this happened on.: Server 1
  5. Please provide full detail and evidence: I stole an ifrit and I was heading to scrap dealer. I pull to the ATM to get money out for the stealing. Turns out the ATM is a suicide bomb
  6. Link to any evidence:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd68cipVJ4k&feature=youtu.be
  7. Lost items and total value of compensation.: 500k gear
    1.5 mill - Ifrit that I would have stolen
  8. Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

MXSW fully + silencer + bipod + ARCO+  kaliha

5 100 rounds (3 of them half empty)

9 30 rounds

rook with 2 30 rounds

Stealth uniform

Vest

Kitbag

lv 5 helmet

gas mask

NVGS

Rangefinder

5 first aids

2 toolkits

map, watch, gps and compass

1x 7.62 20 round mag

2 zipties

10 lockpicks

2 rabbit meat

1 tea

1 fuel can (full)

1 fuel can (empty)

All sums up to about 500k

Last edited by a moderator:
@Cool From the video it is hard for me to know if you was indeed going to steal the ifrit so i am unable to compensate for that.  What i can compensate for is the Gear you have lost.  £589,850 will be compensated to your account 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Should be enough proof i was heading to scrap dealer. It is when i decide to go scrap it

Your compensation request has been approved however your money is currently being transferred to your bank account.

To speed up this process make sure you are not in game currently and make sure to respond to the member of staff if they are awaiting your response.

giphy.gif

Despite this new video showing that you wanted to go to the scrap yard and steal it, it still doesn't show that you actually stole it. Therefore, I am unable to include the ifrit in my total and as such you will be compensated for gear only.  £589,850

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back