What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Cyanide [Waiting for Player Report]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyanide

1. In-game Name: Cyanide
  2. Steam ID: 76561198057810523
  3. Date this happened: 02/13/20
  4. Please provide full detail and evidence: So to begin, we'd set up a roadblock just outside Agios to rob people. We got several people, then a Police Car stops at it, which was a PC and PCSO Haipi. We had multiple guns aimed, but the PC decided to try and run resulting in him being shot. The PCSO did what he asked (we did not make him a hostage). As you can see we had multiple guns up on him (I was the guy with the Spar-17 who said "he got me"), he then decided to knock us all out. There was a gun fight in which the those of us who were handcuffed survived, and the others were downed. We were then arrested and sent to prison, because Haipi had decided to do what he did. If he hadn't, we probably wouldn't have lost our gear.
  5. Link to any evidence:
    https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/120935-report-a-player-pcso-haipi-poorlow-quality-rp/
  6. Lost items and total value of compensation.: SPAR-17 7.62 mm (Khaki) - £125k (50% off)
    7.62 mm 20Rnd Mag x3 - £7.5k (50% off)
    RCO - £3.5k (50% off)
    Bipod (MTP) [NATO] - £7.5k (50% off)
    Total - £143.5k
  7. Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

as this is awaiting the outcome of a report a player, this request will be put on hold for now.

Any progress with this Comp request? 

Also the Player report has not been concluded, nor settled yet. 

@RuTHLeSS INFO I have been waiting for the report to conclude. I have had no further responses from PCSO Haipi for 2 weeks I believe

Hello,

After reviewing your Compensation request and viewing the outcome of the player report which you have submit, I have taken the decision not to issue compensation. This is due to the fact that the reason in which you are requesting compensation for does not fall under the listed issues which you can receive compensation for as per the Compensation Request Guide. Also for future reference when submitting a compensation request, please ensure that the evidence provided shows the actual loss of the items in which you are attempting to seek compensation from, otherwise it is not clear as to whether or not you have actually lost said items.

Compensation Request Outcome: Declined

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back