What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Dave The MILO Man

Status
Not open for further replies.
  1. In-game Name: Jay Guevara
  2. Steam ID: 76561198023963077
  3. Date this happened: 02/16/20
  4. Please provide full detail and evidence: A hacker casued multiple explosions while i was arming at rebel outpost. I ended up at 13km alt doing -2000,000 kph.
  5. Link to any evidence:
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2001068027
  6. Lost items and total value of compensation.: I was carrying full mtp garms, ctrg plate carrier, kitbag, MXC with RCO, Inside the kitbag and plate carrier i had 8 mags, and a katiba carbine in my backpack being moved to storage. The minor items like faks and gps are hard to specify so ive omited.
  7. Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

I see you too were caught up in this unfortunate incident too. I have decided to accept your compensation request for £178,500

Your compensation request has been approved however your money is currently being transferred to your bank account.

To speed up this process make sure you are not in game currently and make sure to respond to the member of staff if they are awaiting your response.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back