What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - Dave The MILO Man

Status
Not open for further replies.
  1. In-game Name: Jay Guevara
  2. Steam ID: 76561198023963077
  3. Date this happened: 02/27/20
  4. Please provide full detail and evidence: I sold a 7.62 suppressor on the AH for 420k. Upon recieving the message i went to kavala post office to redeem my money. I redeemed it and took off in my helicopter, soon after i saw teh red chain and was kicked from server. When i reconnected i found that the money was not in my bank nor in my pocket and i my auction house history had been erased.
    I have not got a video but im sure the logs will show me recieving the money then disconnecting a few minutes later. The AH history should have the sale too.
  5. Link to any evidence:
    https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/773994568289410042/78C2699D3B2F160EAE0C884433E65433D688D774/
  6. Lost items and total value of compensation.: 420k or a 7.62mm suppressor please and thanks.
  7. Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

8 need the exact time and date, so I can verify if it was the server that had the issue. 

No response given. Compensation request closed.

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back