What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - DemonPuppy

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonPuppy

1. In-game Name: OG DemonPuppy
  2. Steam ID: 76561198062248333
  3. Date this happened: 10/09/19
  4. The Server this happened on.: Server 1
  5. Please provide full detail and evidence: Fought Poseidon, took their Ifrit and wanted to steal it. And I was told that it will appear after restart, I logged on few minutes ago and my ifrit is no where to be found, bearing in mind, I stole it yesterday so it has been a good few restarts.
  6. Link to any evidence:
    https://youtu.be/U2tIluSK1NE
  7. Lost items and total value of compensation.: Well I either want my 250k back or an ifrit in my garage, not bothered with which option although preferably the ifrit.
  8. Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Hi could you please send an extended video, it cuts out right before I get to see it say it works. 

I have already deleted the video but I attached the picture that says I have stolen the Ifrit that is from the video.

Ifrit.PNG

Hi @DemonPuppy Can I have the time and date that this happend do I can get it passed onto he Dev team to confirm/investigate to see if we can put the ifrit back in your garage. More accurate the time this was will help!

It was the date before this report so 09/10/2019 as for the time, it was definitely after 1800

Unfortunately we have been unable to get the ifrit back and I cant see if you received the money from the ifrit, if you have any evidence from afterwards please relpy with it here otherwise this request will be closed tomorrow.

What do you mean you can't see if I got the money from the Ifrit?

Fairly sure you can see my money graph, I lost 250k because the scrapping doesn't work.

How can you not comp me back because the server's scrapping doesn't work properly?

This makes absolutely no sense, you put in a feature, I use the feature thinking it's going to work but it doesn't. Provided a video showing that I am scrapping it granted it was a bit too short, showed you a screenshot at the end video clearly saying I stole the Ifrit for 250k.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure that this is a current bug being worked on by the devopment team. However, as I don't have knowledge on the in's and out's of this bug, I cannot just assume that it has truly taken your money.

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back