What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - DexyKing

Status
Not open for further replies.

DexyKing

1. In-game Name: DexyKing
  2. Steam ID: 76561198931735503
  3. Date this happened: 12/20/19
  4. The Server this happened on.: Server 1
  5. Please provide full detail and evidence: Bought a LRPS and it asked if I wanted it on my weapon or inventory.. I then selected inventory but it somehow wasn't in my backpack
  6. Link to any evidence:
    https://youtu.be/aL-oB3cB0b4
  7. Lost items and total value of compensation.: 500,000
  8. Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

I've identified the bug that failed to recognise your inventory as full and fixed it in dev build.

I've also added the LRPS to the action house as an item you can claim back as if you've sold it, make sure you have plenty inventory space to claim it!
To other compensation requesters, this has only been done as it was a bug that I've investigated and found the cause of. Do not expect your compensation requests to be handled the same way.

@DexyKing Please confirm when you have retrieved this so staff can close this compensation request.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can confirmed I just reclaimed the LRPS from the auction house as an expired item... Compensation request can be closed

Jolly good old chap! Well I will now endear to bring about the closure of this request as the matter has been resolved. Thanks to the devs for their assistance. 

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back